Southside High 0

Posted September 14, 2009
I'm a student at Southside High School. I've went to three other high schools in North Carolina and by far this one is the best. The school isn't to crowded. But sometimes I wish we had break back. :(

Southside High 4

Posted September 08, 2005
Southside is a great school and a great place to raise a family. The teachers here care about the academic education of the kids but also encourage them to participate in extracurricular activities to become more well rounded. My child is a Junior this year and loves Southside, the principal and the instructors. We have a new prinicipal this year and he getting some new things started. We are really looking forward to this year. This is a fairly new school and it has a great potential to be one of the best in the county. Not to mention, an excellent football team!

Southside High
5700 North Carolina 33, Chocowinity, NC  27817
Last modified Southside High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southside High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top