Posted January 30, 2014
I would say our experience has been okay. My kid is indifferent about school, so we haven't really had anything too horrible, but nothing overly exciting either. Seems safe and fine in most regards.

Posted January 02, 2014
My son is in first grade at Cleveland Elementary, and I could not be happier with his progress. He is being pushed by his teacher to improve reading and math, and his homework, AR levels, and test scores all show growth. It is a very calm environment, and I know that if anything does occur with peers, the teacher will address it immediately. I also love the new administration.

Cleveland Elementary 1

Posted December 21, 2013
My child attended this school, and our experience wasn't very good. My child first teacher was prejudice and wasn't a very good teacher nor helpful to the students. My other child second grade teacher was also prejudice and was a poor teacher. She would give the kids alot of work and didn't reward any of the other students except the white ones. Spoke with the principal many times, she was nice but did not try to resolve the problem. I would not recommend this school.

Posted May 25, 2012
I believe my daughter is receiving a fair education at Cleveland Elementary School, but far from the stellar education I expected from reading past reviews.WeI moved here last year and purchased a home solely for the purpose of our daughter being in the Cleveland School District. I was particularly disappointed that they offer no gifted education programs at all. They will test your child, offer results and then tell you that your child's education will continue status quo because they have no money. How can they be rated a 9 or 10 if they don't offer ANY gifted education programs? If you want your child to get an average education this school will meet your needs, if you want a great education for your child - think again.

Posted January 14, 2012
I have had two children attend Cleveland Elementary School and up until now I have been extremely pleased. I find it very difficult to communicate with staff. I don't know if the new schools opening in the area have pulled Cleveland Elementary down or if they have just lost touch. Very disappointed parent.

Posted October 23, 2010
We bought a home in this area three years ago when my daughter was only two, mainly because we heard so many great things about this school. She finally started kindergarten this year, and Cleveland Elementary has yet to disappoint! It is everything and more than I could ever want for my daughter's education. Her teacher and TA are incredible, extremely knowledgable, and it is evident that they love what they do. I go there at least once a week, whether it be for eating lunch with my daughter or volunteering, and the staff is always so kind, welcoming, and helpful. There are so many opportunities for parents to become involved. My daugher is learning more than I could have ever imagined. She adores her teacher and fellow students, and is always so excited to go to school. I could not be any happier with this school!

Posted May 14, 2009
My daughter is new to Cleveland Elementary this year. She is in 5th grade which can make a move really difficult. The transition to this school was effortless. She has made good friends and has an amazing teacher. The school has a great variety of things for their children to do like chorus and the morning news. They really make the students feel appreciated, important and engaged. It is a wonderful enviroment for learning. I am thankful we found this wonderful school.

Posted February 19, 2009
I have been extremely pleased with Cleveland Elementary. The teachers are very welcoming, inviting. My child looks forward to going to school each day. He comes home with new information he has learned everyday. I believe the teachers are amazing. I am a teacher at another school, and I have not moved him to be with me because of how pleaed I have been with Cleveland.

Posted April 24, 2008

Cleveland Elementary 0

Posted February 06, 2008
I have a daughter in the third grade at Cleveland Elementary. We just moved to this part of town from another school in the area. My children have attended schools in Wake County as well. I could not be more pleased with this school. My daughter's teacher is amazing and my daughter adores her. Not only does she like her teacher, classmates and school, she also looks forward to going every day and is excelling and growing academically. The office staff is also always pleasant and courteous and hlep to create an atmosphere of fun. I am so happy we are here! Keep up the great work!

Cleveland Elementary
10225 Cleveland Road, Clayton, NC  27520
Last modified Cleveland Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top