Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They challenge the kids daily. The communication between the teachers and the parents is the best I've ever seen. Everyday the kids come home praising their teachers

I transferred in my 2 younger sons this year, and the school has been awesome for them. My middle son is in aig and they got on top of his classes right away. The teachers there are amazing! Best school in the district!

This is by far the best school in the area. I am very impressed with the principal's communication and involvement of parents.

I have had 2 children complete all k-5 here at this wonderful school. I have one more that will be in third. I could not have Picked a more perfect place to educate my children! All have thrived!

My son is in 3 rd grade, I went to cool springs and my mother did. It is a family oriented school and a great neighborhood to live in.

Fantastic school!!!! My oldest son is 19 years old and attended Cool Spring Elem. My second son started kindergarten this year and I still love it! Very quiet, country setting. Wonderful parent involvement; community presence, and great principal leadership. I would not want my kids to attend any other elem. school in this county!!!

Cool Spring offers a quiet, sound, and exciting education in a rural setting. We have tons of community/family support which makes a huge difference in our school. I have 2 children in the school and have been overwhelmingly impressed with the dedication of the staff. It is like a 'private' school without the expensive price!

Last modified Cool Spring Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.