Posted September 15, 2014
This is by far the best school in the area. I am very impressed with the principal's communication and involvement of parents.

Posted August 04, 2013
I have had 2 children complete all k-5 here at this wonderful school. I have one more that will be in third. I could not have Picked a more perfect place to educate my children! All have thrived!

Posted October 14, 2009

Posted May 06, 2009
My son is in 3 rd grade, I went to cool springs and my mother did. It is a family oriented school and a great neighborhood to live in.

Posted March 13, 2009
Fantastic school!!!! My oldest son is 19 years old and attended Cool Spring Elem. My second son started kindergarten this year and I still love it! Very quiet, country setting. Wonderful parent involvement; community presence, and great principal leadership. I would not want my kids to attend any other elem. school in this county!!!

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted May 31, 2008
Cool Spring offers a quiet, sound, and exciting education in a rural setting. We have tons of community/family support which makes a huge difference in our school. I have 2 children in the school and have been overwhelmingly impressed with the dedication of the staff. It is like a 'private' school without the expensive price!

Cool Spring Elementary School 2

Posted November 01, 2007

Cool Spring Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
We really love our school!! My son just graduated to middle school this year after attending K-5th grades at Cool Spring School. My daughter is in the 1st grade there as well. The teachers are very attentive to the individual needs of each child. We live in a community that really supports our school, with many involved parents. Our teachers appreciate the parents willingness to partake in their child/ren's learning process.

Cool Spring Elementary School
1969 Mocksville Highway, Cleveland, NC  27013
Last modified Cool Spring Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cool Spring Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.