Posted August 06, 2013
My son has loved going to school. He has learned to loving learning itself. It is currently summer, and he is asking to go back to school.

Posted December 17, 2009
Absolutely the best kept secret in rowan county!! i cannot say enough good things about this school!!

Posted October 02, 2009

Posted September 08, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008
Excellent Teachers & Staff. Really get involved and get the parents involved. Moved to this area just for these schools and I'm not disappointed.

Posted September 18, 2008
Awesome school. We've been to school in NJ and KY before this. It's big, so it isn't as responsive as the excellent little schools we were in before. But, it is academically excellent. Staff is awesome. The class sizes are small and the facility is great. The administration worked hard to get our physically challenged child into the classroom safely by providing a one-on-one nurse. Great school

Posted April 05, 2006
My son is a student at Cleveland Elementary that changed over from the exceptional child classroom into the regular classroom. The teacher work with the students in every area. The care about your child education and work closely with the parents to determine the best means of doing just that. My sons speech has improved 110% since last year. They have several extracurricular activities, academic programs, and a wonderful PTA. The thing that touched me the most was on the last day of school, all of the staff lined up to give the children the best send off to the summer ever. I am grateful to the faculty and staff a Cleveland for all that they do.

Posted August 12, 2005
My son is going into the third grade, and I absolutly love cleveland school. I like the fact that he can take bible history.Also they have a wonderful learning enviroment. I credit alot of my sons sucess with all of his new skills with Cleveland elamentary

Cleveland Elementary School
107 School Street, Cleveland, NC  27013
Last modified Cleveland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.