PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)

Our daughter has attended CFAA from Kindergarten to now 7th grade. She has grown spiritually, academically, athletically, and in the arts while attending this school. CFAA is not a perfect school, there is room for improvement in several areas, but we make a choice to invest in a school where the saving name of Jesus is taught and spoken.

Our family had been a part of CFA Academy from K4 through now 9th grade. It has been a blessing to know my two children are in a safe environment. They have caring teachers, they are being challenged academically, and are rounding out their personalities with extra curricular activities they love. We are so thankful to be in a school that has a strong focus on spiritual growth, academics, athletics, and the arts. We love CFA Academy!

I wish there were a 2.5 star rating. The elementary school is great. Nothing negative to say there. But, starting in MS, and esp in HS, you won't get what you pay for, in my opinion. There is ZERO consistency. The rules look good on paper, but they are NOT enforced. Something that one may get detention for on Tuesday will be just fine on Wednesday - depending on whose class you're sitting in and the mood of administration on that day. I've seen students wear clothing that is clearly, without question, inappropriate and nothing is said, while others will be written up for wearing a plain-colored, non-offensive t-shirt. "Community service" will typically consist of running errands for the principal or cleaning the office/classrooms. Yes, there is favoritism. And yes, I am quite sure there are some teachers who give (high) grades that are not earned (my own being recipient of such grades). The students are not held accountable when they don't show responsibility. Don't be too quick to think that the negative reviews of this school are simply disgruntled parents/students. I'm sure there are families who have had nothing but good experiences at cfa. But there are just some things that some people will see and others won't. No school is perfect. There are positives to sending your children to cfa Academy, such as the small class size, the close, lasting friendships the kids form with one another, and the fact that they have chapel every week. But if it is of utmost importance to you to have the highest advantages of a private/Christian school for your children...Just do your research, pray, and spend your hard-earned money well.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Because they use the principles set forth in the greatest book ever written, the Bible.

Our son struggled in public school. Since making the decision to enter him in CFA we have seen great results in his academics, attitude, and character. We thought we'd try it for a year to see how it went, now we can't imagine him anywhere else.

CFA Academy has been such a blessing to our family. Our son has always been exposed to a Christ-centered educational environment for the past several years beginning with Pre-K. Two years ago we decided to change him from the Christian school he attended from Pre-K to 2nd grade for a more well-rounded Christian and loving environment. The teachers at CFA Academy are extremely caring and response to the needs of the students growth.

When I enrolled my child at CFA, I didn't want her to be just another kid in a classroom. She has thrived in more ways than I ever expected. We have been @ CFA for 3 years and she surprises me constantly with what she learns. My child has had special bonds with her teachers that show they care with love and support.

Develops character: Agree

Our current teacher does not reward tattle-telling. When students do not perform well on tasks, they are given praise and encouragement.

We have had an excellent four years at the CFA Academy. My daughter, who is currently in the 2nd grade, has found the teachers helpful and the curriculum adequately challenging. She enjoys going to school each day where learning is fun. The teachers are great by keeping the parents informed on your child's progress. They are willing to assist with all children to ensure they get what is needed in order for them to thrive. I am looking forward to upcoming years at CFA Academy.

I have 2 sons, both attending cfa Academy. My boys have had some challenges due to speech delays and disfluency. The teachers and administration were very understanding and patient to work with us when we had to travel to a public school therapist. The teachers were open and communicative with us regarding classroom & education needs pertaining to their speech challenges. My two boys have blossomed here, I feel, due to the smaller classroom sizes, Christian atmosphere, & experienced teachers.

Last modified cfa Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12