Posted May 15, 2014
My daughter started at pre-school at New Life and is now a second grader. I could not ask for a better learning environment or staff of teachers. She is reading books beyond a second grader and has already learned fractions and multiplication tables. This is a wonderful school that teaches the word of God as well as academics. Pastor and Mrs. Webb are wonderful people to work with if I have ever had a question they are always there to answer it. The children learn Bible scripture as well as going to Chapel and pray for those that need prayer. Last night I looked in my daughters room and she was down on her knees praying to Jesus to heal her grandfather who has cancer. The curriculum is very easy to follow and help your child with homework should they need it unlike the public school curriculum that is so hard to figure out what is going on. The children learn good morals and that is important in this day and time. There is a dress code which I love so there are no worries about clothes being to tight or bearing more than they should show. I am one very proud mother who will definitely be sending my child back for third grade next year.

Posted May 14, 2014
My child has attended New Life Christian Academy from Pre-K to present and loves it. As a parent, all of my criterias in regards to Academics, Spirituality, Social Enhancement and most importanly financial has been met at New Life Christian Academy. The class setting is very small with individualize attention affordable to each students. There are several field trips during the academic year that allows the parents and teachers to bond with each other. I would definitely recommend New Life Christian Academy to anyone looking for a small private school that Educates and Elevates!

Posted May 13, 2014
New Life has had a wonderful school year with spiritual growth of our students along with academic excellence. Many field trips and school activities have provided for social interaction for our students. Thanks goes to our parents for their cooperation and support for the 2013-2014 school year.

Posted May 13, 2014
I would recommend New Life Christian Academy to any family that is looking for outstanding academic and spiritual teaching for their children. The staff is very loving and compassionate to the children and they always welcome parent involvement.

New Life Christian Academy 1

Posted February 03, 2014
Do not put your child in this so called Christian school. Bridget Haney is a joke, better business bureau has been contacted. This place needs to be shut down.

Posted October 18, 2013
Great School, Great Staff, Lots of interaction with the parents and students. New Life provides many fun activities for the students. Very pleased with this school.

Posted January 28, 2012
Our child is enjoying his second year at NCLA. We're pleased with the smaller class size and individualized student focus. The instructors are well trained, and the principal administrators (Pastor Webb & Wife) are wonderful, hard working individuals who selflessly do God's work each day to help provide an affordable option for parents who wish to abstain from the public education system and offer their children a Christ-centered education alternative. We hope to be back next year.

Posted November 02, 2011
I highly recommend New Life Christian Academy. The pastor and his wife are dedicated to providing a loving, Christian environment for each and every child. As a parent, I am confident that my child is receiving a quality Christian education surrounded by supportive and caring teachers and staff. The small classrooms offer a more individualized learning situation and the A.C.E. curriculum has allowed my son to set his own goals and work at his own pace while motivating him to take responsibility and achieve confidence and pride in what he has accomplished. If you are wanting a solid Christian-based education for your child and are willing to get involved in your child s spiritual growth as well as their academic growth, then New Life Christian Academy is the partner you want on your team.

New Life Christian Academy 1

Posted September 01, 2011
Horrible! Owners/pastor and his wife have no patience with children. Poorly run, poor eductation. Backwards way of thinking.

Posted May 04, 2011
My daughters attended New Life through there elementry years. Our family loved the school and the environment. Each staff member is friendly and cares for the students. The pastor and his wife( who act as the schools administration) are very kind and helpful , offering help and support. The ABEKA curriculum is very good for the elementery students teaching them the phonetic structure they need, and the ACE program is wonderul for the older students as well. Each child is know by name as well as each parents. The teachers make it a point to acknowledge and help the students who may struggle, The small classroom size is wonderful for one on one help. I love this school and would recommend it to anyone.

New Life Christian Academy
4065 Poplar Tent Road, Concord, NC  28027
Last modified New Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-6
New Life Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.