Posted September 01, 2014
PLEASE DON'T. SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL IF CAN B AVOIDED! I GOT CHARGED FOR PROTECTING MY CHILD FROM BULLYING WITHOUT CURSING OR VIOLENCE! HE WAS JUMPED BY TWO BOYS ON THE SCHOOL BUS HAD AN OPEN CONCUSION AND THE BOYS WHERE NEVER CHARGED!!!!:/

Posted May 17, 2014
Irvin's scores don't tell what this school is about. They have done the Leader in Me this year and my child really likes it. He has been given more responsibility at school and now does his chores at home without me asking. This has been a great school for him.

Posted March 31, 2012
I have had nothing but great experiences from Irvin. I have been part of the Irvin family for a little over a year and they have been welcoming and very responsive. The teachers and staff obviously care about our kids.

Posted March 20, 2012
My son left a very prominent charter school and was forced to go to this school. The first day I was there they set me down and told me this was a school of choice. I then had two other schools to choose from. They told me I had to choose this school and my school of choice. I told them that was not an option rather an ultimatum! I check the box of my choice school and refuse to select another school. As a parent I knew from the start Irvin was not a good fit socially and academically for my child. Then the sent me a email that I have been granted my choice to keep my child at Irvin.

Posted April 05, 2011
My daughter is in the 3rd grade here and has been here from K. She has done very well and we are deeply pleased with all the work that the staff is willing and goes beyond to guide our child to the best of her abilities. I very pleased with W.M. Irvin! Keep up the great job!

W M Irvin Elementary 0

Posted October 13, 2010
My grandson is a wonderful, special needs child and everyone at Irvin has gone above and beyond to help him succeed. They keep me informed and are always positive about his abilitie.

Posted August 05, 2009
I just want to say 'Thank You' to the entire staff of the Irving Elementary school for treating our family with the utmost respect and professionalism.

Posted July 29, 2008

Posted November 05, 2006
This school is great. It has great teachers,staff and technology. It has won many awards. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 21, 2005
My child and I really enjoy Irvin Elementary. I love the organization of Dr. Kelly Propst, Principal. She is the best. She is always doing things that make the students and parents feel involved. She does not ask her staff to do anything she is not doing. ie: She lets children out of cars on some mornings with the rest of staff. I am very pleased with the quality of techers my child has had. I cannot speak for all the teachers, but for the majority all are just super nice and well prepared to help your child academically. If I ever had any problems, Dr. Propst is there to listen. Most of the teachers are ready, willing and able to answer any questions I have.

W M Irvin Elementary
1400 Gold Rush Drive, Concord, NC  28025
Last modified W M Irvin Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W M Irvin Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.