Bad
Good

I worked here for 5 years. Great environment, very diverse. Teachers love those kids and do whatever they can to help them

PLEASE DON'T. SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL IF CAN B AVOIDED! I GOT CHARGED FOR PROTECTING MY CHILD FROM BULLYING WITHOUT CURSING OR VIOLENCE! HE WAS JUMPED BY TWO BOYS ON THE SCHOOL BUS HAD AN OPEN CONCUSION AND THE BOYS WHERE NEVER CHARGED!!!!:/

Irvin's scores don't tell what this school is about. They have done the Leader in Me this year and my child really likes it. He has been given more responsibility at school and now does his chores at home without me asking. This has been a great school for him.

I have had nothing but great experiences from Irvin. I have been part of the Irvin family for a little over a year and they have been welcoming and very responsive. The teachers and staff obviously care about our kids.

My son left a very prominent charter school and was forced to go to this school. The first day I was there they set me down and told me this was a school of choice. I then had two other schools to choose from. They told me I had to choose this school and my school of choice. I told them that was not an option rather an ultimatum! I check the box of my choice school and refuse to select another school. As a parent I knew from the start Irvin was not a good fit socially and academically for my child. Then the sent me a email that I have been granted my choice to keep my child at Irvin.

My daughter is in the 3rd grade here and has been here from K. She has done very well and we are deeply pleased with all the work that the staff is willing and goes beyond to guide our child to the best of her abilities. I very pleased with W.M. Irvin! Keep up the great job!

My grandson is a wonderful, special needs child and everyone at Irvin has gone above and beyond to help him succeed. They keep me informed and are always positive about his abilitie.

I just want to say 'Thank You' to the entire staff of the Irving Elementary school for treating our family with the utmost respect and professionalism.

This school is great. It has great teachers,staff and technology. It has won many awards. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified W M Irvin Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.