Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

C. C. Griffin Middle School 3

Posted November 29, 2015
Beacause I go here and it was hard at first and they have great clubs but once this girl threatened to fight me and she never got in trouble they just asked me if I was okay with her in the classroom and this boy called me an inapprpriate name and was never punished even though the principal knows and i told him they have great oppurtintuies but people need to keep an eye out

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 29, 2015
I want to say thanks to every teacher on team aquila they are the best and thanks for all you do.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 29, 2015
At or on my team my teachers are the best ever and they help whenever nesscacary they are a great bunch

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 29, 2015
I think homework is okay its not too much but you know you have to get aleks done and get your reading goal met and there really isnt much elese

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted November 29, 2015
Sometimes there is respect but lots of kids cuss and get away with it.And that is inapprpriate and needs to be handled

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted November 29, 2015
This school if your feeling bad friends and some caring teachers like mine ask me if im okay and if my day is going alright and if anybody says anything to me they are kind and its only those teachers on this team so yeah but they are like relatives to me.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted November 29, 2015
I feel sometimes there is integrety and fairness but somethings you can feel as people are racist and its not fair but other times you can feel accepted by your peers.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 22, 2015
Terrible school . I have had 3 children at this school two of them were excellent in behaviour and highly liked by their previous school teachers. My son was photographed in the middle of the scales room lesson because he did not complete class material. He was bullied by other kids about to the point that he would not participate. My other daughter wanted to earn a double phd in veterinary science and animal rights law to defend animal rights. (not my choice) CC Griffin nearly destroyed all of her hopes. I had to remove my 3rd daughter because every day she was in trouble as if targeted. When I asked if I could observe her behaviors I was told no you cannot see your child in school ???????? The other reviews which extol the greatness of this school are written as if they are fake reviews. Do not send your child to this school! In fact, as parents we should band together to have this school from the principal on down to be reviewed by parents and replaced. I met with the staff multiple times and each time their response was that your kids are the problem. Despite my friends who are school teachers vehemently disagreeing. You were warned!

C. C. Griffin Middle School 1

Posted June 09, 2014
Very disappointed in this school. I really don't feel that the teachers or administrators want to hear from the parents or genuinely want to help those kids. When a problem is brought to their attention, they just 'sweep it under the rug'. Thank God he's now going to a different school,.

C. C. Griffin Middle School 1

Posted June 09, 2014

7650 Griffin's Gate Dr, Concord, NC  28025
Last modified C. C. Griffin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.