Bad
Good

This was our first year at CMES. We have nothing, but, great things to say! The communication has been top notch (we get phone calls, letters, and emails depending on what needs to be communicated...the means of communication can be 1 or all 3 channels), teachers are always pleasant, the kids actually are challenged and striving to do their absolute best. I remember before we moved to the area, I came to check out the school. As I pulled up, a group of people were leaving. This was around 9 or 10 am. I found out later, the large group were actually parent volunteers. That alone impressed me, but, how much my daughter has learned really speaks volumes! We simply love this school.

Fantastic school. My son has some unique challenges and I have been so overwhelmed with the incredible support he received since day one. His teacher, C Holden, continues to think out of the box for creative ways to support his success. With so many students, it is amazing to see how the school rallys around each child to give them what they need.

I currently have 2 students at Cox Mill at one coming next year. My rising 4th and 3rd graders have been there since kindergarten and we have been thrilled with our school. It is like private school attention and quality. The teachers and entire staff are wonderful. Also, there are so many parents that volunteer to help. We are so lucky.

A parent posted this: "Best environment for learning of kids in K-5 in State!!! " And I couldn't agree more!!! This is a wonderful school with an exceptional staff that encourages excelling academically and building character to the max! My child requires special needs and they have all gone out of their way to make this a great environment for all students. The amount of progress I see in my child everyday is astounding.

This is my daughter's 4th year at Cox Mill and we love it! It is an excellent school with excellent faculty. She loves going to school each day. The parent involvement is great. I am so glad that we live in this district.

Cox Mill is outstanding. We moved into this area specifically for our daughter to be able to attend this school. We have been very pleased with every aspect of her education: Teachers, Parental Involvement, Atmosphere, Communication, Principal(s)/Leadership, etc...

We have three children at Cox Mill Elementary. We have found this school to be absolutely wonderful. One of our children has special needs with permanent hearing loss and the school has really done a good job of assisting us with additional support. i really love the school, teachers and other parents

Best environment for learning of kids in K-5 in State!!!

Great teachers, parent involvement

Patient, kind and caring administration, teachers and staff ... as a prent of a behaviorally challanged child, they work hand-in-hand with us to ensure balance between education/socialization and behavior modification. We love this school (as do our children that attend)

Last modified Cox Mill Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.