Posted August 23, 2012
I currently have 2 students at Cox Mill at one coming next year. My rising 4th and 3rd graders have been there since kindergarten and we have been thrilled with our school. It is like private school attention and quality. The teachers and entire staff are wonderful. Also, there are so many parents that volunteer to help. We are so lucky.

Posted January 18, 2012
A parent posted this: "Best environment for learning of kids in K-5 in State!!! " And I couldn't agree more!!! This is a wonderful school with an exceptional staff that encourages excelling academically and building character to the max! My child requires special needs and they have all gone out of their way to make this a great environment for all students. The amount of progress I see in my child everyday is astounding.

Posted August 26, 2011
This is my daughter's 4th year at Cox Mill and we love it! It is an excellent school with excellent faculty. She loves going to school each day. The parent involvement is great. I am so glad that we live in this district.

Posted March 24, 2011
Cox Mill is outstanding. We moved into this area specifically for our daughter to be able to attend this school. We have been very pleased with every aspect of her education: Teachers, Parental Involvement, Atmosphere, Communication, Principal(s)/Leadership, etc...

Posted February 02, 2011
We have three children at Cox Mill Elementary. We have found this school to be absolutely wonderful. One of our children has special needs with permanent hearing loss and the school has really done a good job of assisting us with additional support. i really love the school, teachers and other parents

Posted November 12, 2010
Best environment for learning of kids in K-5 in State!!!

Posted November 09, 2010
Great teachers, parent involvement

Posted November 08, 2010
Patient, kind and caring administration, teachers and staff ... as a prent of a behaviorally challanged child, they work hand-in-hand with us to ensure balance between education/socialization and behavior modification. We love this school (as do our children that attend)

Posted November 08, 2010
Wonderful and caring teachers, supportive administration

Posted November 08, 2010
I have three grown children and my fourth youngest attends Cox Mill and from all the elementary schools I have worked with in two states and three cities, Cox Mill has been the BEST.. Great school and great staff/faculty. I moved from RI directly to Cabarrus for their school system. We especially we built in Highland Creek for Cox Mill Elementary.

Cox Mill Elementary
1450 Cox Mill Road, Concord, NC  28027
Last modified Cox Mill Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cox Mill Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 226 reviews. Top