Posted April 18, 2014
My son attends this school and we are all very pleased. We moved here from the Atlanta area this past Summer. Great communication and my son is thriving. He loves his 7th grade teachers. We picked Cabarrus County to live because of their excellent schools and no regrets.

Posted December 15, 2013
Worst experience I've ever had with a school! Bullies run the school. Teachers do very little teaching. We spend hours on homework because my child comes home without ever being taught. Many other parents have voiced the same concern when it comes to their children as well. The principals are extremely unprofessional and have ZERO concern for my child. I have spoken to several of them and have been shocked at their lack of professionalism. They don't return phone calls, they roll their eyes at you when your speaking, and they make it obvious that they simple don't care about your child. If you can, choose to go to another school. Unless your child is a bully, this isn't the place for you!

Posted September 06, 2013
I'm starting here in a few weeks (I'm late), but I've heard it's very nice here and I can't wait to try it.

Posted December 16, 2011
This school was amazing. I made many great friends and it was a very nuturing evnvironment. The teachers were fantastic and legitamitely cared about you. I couldn't have gone to a better middle school.

Posted August 10, 2011
I just recently graduated Harris Road Middle School, and I loved it. All three years at HRMS were exceptionally well!! The teachers and staff are wonderful! They are caring and understanding. I never had a problem talking to one of the teachers, I was always comfortable. The classes are great as well!! I learned a lot from all of my teachers, and was able to explore things I never knew were possible!! And the school spirit is absolutely outstanding! I'll never forget this school. GO PATRIOTS! (:

Posted July 18, 2011
Wrost School Ever Crowded Yhu qet Bullied..! The Teachers are very mean theres to much drama i always got sented to iss for no reason...!

Posted April 20, 2011
I went to Harris Road spent 6th grade and 1st semester of 7th and that school is amazing. I love Harris Road. After I went to Harris Road I went to JN Fries. JN Fries has a lot of fights and drama. Life at Harris Road was very constructive. I made all A's at Harris Road. The teachers are the best. When I started going to JN Fries my grades went down. For no reason at all execpt this crazy teacher. Everybody was failing her class. I didnt fail because of the grades I made at Harris Road. I love Harris Road.! :) Lets go Patriots.!

Posted March 31, 2011
I am very pleased with this school. My child is a 6th grader at this school and he likes it as well. He has great teachers and the childrens good behavior was recently rewarded with a trip to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid and then CiCi's Pizza for lunch...wish I had gotten such great field trips/rewards when I was in school! The communication is great and I receive emails from one of the teachers on his team informing parents of upcoming tests, events, etc. This is a great Middle School with great teachers!

Posted December 09, 2010
Harris Road Middle School is a terrible school!!! Be ware of this school!! This is my daughters last year there, THANK God!! They hate it there. 8th grade was the worse. Bullies run that school and the principal does nothing about it! I've written emails to them, talked to them on the phone, trying to get them to take actions against bullies. The principal states that he has "zero tolerance" against bullies but only talks to the bullies and let them roam the hallways. The superintendent does not return my emails. We have our house on the market and are trying to move to another county. My kids used to love school until they stepped into Harris Road Middle School.

Posted February 26, 2010
The teachers are great. If you dont understand something they willl always break it down and make sure that you understand what you are learning. My teacher has a great motto ' I hear, I forget. I see, I remember. I do, I understand.' We always live by that in class. I love this school and cannot think about ever having to go to another school.

Harris Road Middle
1251 Patriot Plantation Boulevard, Concord, NC  28027
(704) 782-2002
Last modified Harris Road Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harris Road Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.