Bad
Good

Posted July 09, 2014
A T Allen is an amazing school! My kids love this school! They always come home with smiles on their faces! As a parent it's Nice to see that they are happy with the school that they attend! Its always clean in and out, great teachers, ladies in the office are very nice and helpful! The school location is in the best and safest area of concord, away from everything!!! I would defiantly recommend this school to a family member or a friend! Kristina

Posted September 06, 2013
This school and its staff have proven their devotion to the children in our community <3 I would never let my children go anywhere else

A T Allen Elementary 1

Posted September 06, 2013
Don't know why this school was rated so high. My daughter hated every year there. She was at this school from kindergarten to 5th grade. She was bullied and the teachers and principle did nothing and didn't care to. I'm not the only parent that feels this way I know several other parents who had the same problems where the school did nothing to protect the students from bullies but encouraged and rewarded the bullies behavior. Every time I went in to try to get a conference with the principle Mrs. Batts I was told she was busy and had to see someone else in the 6 years my daughter went there I not once got to speak to her in a meeting about the situation. She even "made fun" of the parents concerns about the bulling problem in one of the bulletins she sent home with the students. I was seriously appalled at the behavior of the staff and that they had the nerve to laugh in the faces of the parents of the students that were "terrified" to go to school everyday. Parents please speak up for your children and tell your story about your child's experience at this school. We WILL me heard!!!!

Posted August 05, 2013
I love this school, Its Very clean! The principal is wonderful! Teachers are Very nice and helpful ! . My children loves attending A T Allen !

Posted February 14, 2010
Teachers are great.. Principal i awsome.. Love this school!!

Posted December 14, 2009
I love this scchool, My son is just doing amazing here. The staff and teachers are wonderful. The kids that go here are so amazing. Beautiful school

Posted October 04, 2009
The students, staff and administration at A. T. Allen are all amazing people. It's a wonderful school at which to work.

Posted February 02, 2009
My grandson is excelling with Mrs. Dove in 1st grade. I give them a 10. Great job!

Posted March 01, 2008
I am very surprised at what my daughter has learned already in this school. Their advanced reading classes are hands down the best I've seen! My daughter is excelling academically in all areas because she is being taught at her own level instead of as a group as a whole. I can't begin to express how important that is! Yes other schools in the area may be having Fall Festivals but they don't compare academically to this school!

Posted June 02, 2006
My son is finishing his first year at A.T. Allen and I am more than impressed. I have worked in a museum and have witnessed everything from home-schooling, private schooling, public schooling and montessori and A.T. Allen has certainly proved that public schools can be a breath of fresh air. Our children should have every opportunity to see society in it's different shades and cultures, A.T. Allen supports and encourages our differences and celebrates our similiarities. My son has had a wonderful experience and we look forward to many wonderful years at A.T. Allen. I feel he will continue to gain knowledge that will take him far.

3939 Abilene Rd, Concord, NC  28025
Last modified A T Allen Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.