Posted August 22, 2013
I love central I am in the stem program and it is incredible the changes in the past year we got a new principle and not any principle the #1 PRINCIPLE IN NORTH CAROLINA and the students are nice and I have only seen 1 small scuffle I think their were only 2-3 fights the whole years don't let the cover of the book fool you it may look old but when you are inside it feels open and welcoming it is also a great because it does not feel like a huge school with a lot of people it is very calm and the stem program continues to amaze me it is fun with projects and try to relate subjects like ELA and SS to stem they also give you opportunity like science fair and science Olympiad and the stem coordinator is committed to growing the program and

Posted April 04, 2013
The new STEM program is great. Bridget Jones has worked very hard to make this program a success. Lynn Rhymer rules the school as Principal and cares about the students.

Posted February 20, 2012
My son has had a great experience there so far. He is a junior and has outstanding teachers in both honors and standard classes. Ms Rhymer has made Central look like it should again. Mostly just good people both students and staff.

Posted June 22, 2011
I LOVED THIS HIGH SCHOOL!! I would not have wanted to attend any other school in the area! CCHS offers everything a student could want. There are tons of sports and clubs that can easily accessed, and if you don't find the club you are looking for, you can start your own. The administration is exellent!!!! The principal is always out in the halls talking with students and is the friendliest person on the entire campus, but she still knows how to deal with any problems if they occur. The Viking Pride is something you just have to experience!! Pep rallies and games are green and gold all the way!!! SO PROUD TO SAY I GRADUATED FROM CENTRAL CABARRUS HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!

Central Cabarrus High 1

Posted August 25, 2008

Central Cabarrus High 0

Posted June 01, 2008
Awesome school! Administration, especially the principal, always has an open door policy to resolve any parent concerns. Students bond together to exhibt Viking Pride on a daily basis. AP and Honors courses offered to high achieving students. Tons of extra curriculum activities. Immacualte facility!

Central Cabarrus High 2

Posted March 28, 2007

Posted November 22, 2006
Its a great school they have great academic programs and have wonderful staff members that really want to help each child. I love C.C.H.S. Its such a wonderful high school. lets go vikings

Posted January 09, 2006
this school is one of the best you will find. the teachers and faculty do their best to provide the students and teenagers of Concord with the highest possible education and learning system there is. if you don't like this school, you're simply pessimistic, close minded, and you didn't give it a good enough chance. and if you're a parent with a negative opinion about this school, how would you know anyway? i'm a student, and i think i have the right to say that until you've attended classes here yourself and actually seen the quality we provide, you don't know what you're talking about. rock on Vikings!

Posted July 31, 2005
- a former student
Actually I loved central when I was there I didn't like it. I use to complain about going now that I found out I have to go to another school I wish I would had never complained. The teachers there always helped me they won't let you give up. On the outside it looked like a boring school but in the inside it was a school of possibility. I never got in trouble but while I was at my old school I was always in trouble. I would like to thank my teachers mrs.Biondi,mr.mizelle,coach calvert,mrs.Averell I would really like to think her. I would like to graduate from central in the future! sheonda mackin

Central Cabarrus High
505 North Carolina 49, Concord, NC  28025
Last modified Central Cabarrus High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Cabarrus High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.