Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

My son was told all the time to kill his self. Even the principal is a bully

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

The principals at this school disregard children's 504 and the school board let's them.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Nobody at this school even likes the principal not the staff or the kids

Amount of homework: Neutral

I don't have anything to say about homework

Effective school leaders: Disagree

As parents we send our kids to school to learn as well as to be treated equally in all aspects. My child as well as another student were suspended because of an argument and my child was not the aggressor. The staff called me at 10:30 am to come pick my child up and stated she was suspended for 3 days... The other student was treated in a totally different manner. She was allowed to participate in the basketball that was scheduled on that particular day. My child recieved no assignments to work on while she was suspended, so she basically was threw to the wolves while some of the school staff (leaders) came to an agreement to allow the aggressor of the argument to go ahead about her day as if she did no wrong...as an upset, dissatisfiedand and concerned mother I feel like some of their leaders need to be re-evaluated for thier positions. Incidents like these should be addressed and all students should be treated equally. This matter will not be swept under the rug...as a leader, you should know what applies to one student should apply to all.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I am not sure yet and I will have evaluate later in the year to make a decision

Amount of homework: Agree

I am not sure yet and I will have evaluate later in the year to make a decision

Develops character: Neutral

I am not sure as of yet and I will have to review it later on in the year

My daughter just attended this school for the STEM program. She came from a IB middle school and we wanted to try something different. I think they need to be more involved with updating the parents about how these children will start to research for college etc. The only problem I have is the POWER A and POWER B. This students are basically allowed to do anything they want. My daughter has just encountered being isolated from a group of girls she hardly knows. She doesn't care and it will not stop her from going to a specific location. I know the one girl wants to make her feel bad and not come around but I didn't raise a WEAK MINDED CHILD like most parents do. If your child is not mature enough to explain why she has decided to isolate my child then your child doesn't get the privilege of knowing a SCHOLAR like mine. She has won 3 president awards and she is not done yet. Therefore, we will not stoop to anyone level and keep growing our BRAND.

I love central I am in the stem program and it is incredible the changes in the past year we got a new principle and not any principle the #1 PRINCIPLE IN NORTH CAROLINA and the students are nice and I have only seen 1 small scuffle I think their were only 2-3 fights the whole years don't let the cover of the book fool you it may look old but when you are inside it feels open and welcoming it is also a great because it does not feel like a huge school with a lot of people it is very calm and the stem program continues to amaze me it is fun with projects and try to relate subjects like ELA and SS to stem they also give you opportunity like science fair and science Olympiad and the stem coordinator is committed to growing the program and

Last modified Central Cabarrus High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.