Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted September 17, 2015
Zipporah Sowell. She is proving that to be a great student and leader you have to be able to separate certain things. If it has nothing to do with school work then let it go!

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Amount of homework: Just right

Develops grit: Neutral

Develops respect: Neutral

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted September 17, 2015
I am not sure yet and I will have evaluate the later part of the school year

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted September 17, 2015
I am not sure as of yet and I will have to review it later on in the year

Central Cabarrus High 3

Posted September 17, 2015
My daughter just attended this school for the STEM program. She came from a IB middle school and we wanted to try something different. I think they need to be more involved with updating the parents about how these children will start to research for college etc. The only problem I have is the POWER A and POWER B. This students are basically allowed to do anything they want. My daughter has just encountered being isolated from a group of girls she hardly knows. She doesn't care and it will not stop her from going to a specific location. I know the one girl wants to make her feel bad and not come around but I didn't raise a WEAK MINDED CHILD like most parents do. If your child is not mature enough to explain why she has decided to isolate my child then your child doesn't get the privilege of knowing a SCHOLAR like mine. She has won 3 president awards and she is not done yet. Therefore, we will not stoop to anyone level and keep growing our BRAND.

Central Cabarrus High 5

Posted August 22, 2013
I love central I am in the stem program and it is incredible the changes in the past year we got a new principle and not any principle the #1 PRINCIPLE IN NORTH CAROLINA and the students are nice and I have only seen 1 small scuffle I think their were only 2-3 fights the whole years don't let the cover of the book fool you it may look old but when you are inside it feels open and welcoming it is also a great because it does not feel like a huge school with a lot of people it is very calm and the stem program continues to amaze me it is fun with projects and try to relate subjects like ELA and SS to stem they also give you opportunity like science fair and science Olympiad and the stem coordinator is committed to growing the program and

Central Cabarrus High 5

Posted April 04, 2013
The new STEM program is great. Bridget Jones has worked very hard to make this program a success. Lynn Rhymer rules the school as Principal and cares about the students.

505 Hwy 49 South, Concord, NC  28025
Last modified Central Cabarrus High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.