Posted March 22, 2014
Northwest is an awesome school. The teachers care about students and the school is safe. Students are well prepared for college after attending Northwest Cabarrus High.

Posted January 17, 2014
NCHS is a great high school. Older buildings, but the staff keeps up with it as best as possible! I'll mention this because it is not under "Programs & Cultures". Northwest Cabarrus has a fantastic agriculture program along with unique facilities. These facilities include a barn, equipped with stalls and horses, pastures, a goat and sheep barn, an aquaculture building, 2 greenhouses and a nursery, an arboretum, rabbits, and a tractor shed full of equipment. It is a fantastic program and a shame that it was left off of this website. I definitely recommend the ag classes!

Posted September 24, 2013
Amazing school, I got along with everyone and I was very popular. The teachers and staff were really caring and nice. I miss this school.

Northwest Cabarrus High 1

Posted October 17, 2012
Since my daughter started her freshman year here, we have been utterly disappointed. The last review stated that the staff have the attitude that they are always right and I agree with this assessment. They are completely out of touch with special needs issues and safety. The teachers and administration say and email all the right things, but do not follow through with their promises. It's all about covering for themselves and their jobs. They need to stop trying to place all students in their idea of a box and learn that individuality is very important to a teen's self-esteem, learning environment, and academic processing.

Northwest Cabarrus High 1

Posted March 05, 2012
Since I have been here I have heard nothing, but negative things about Northwest Cabarrus High School. I usually don't go by what I hear, but what I have experienced has not been positive. I would not recommend NW Cabarrus HS to any parent who is looking for a school with well rounded staff who knows how to deal with children of all backgrounds. They have "The Staff is Always Right" policy which is unfair to the the students. Our students are our future, lets build them up not tear them down.

Posted January 10, 2012
this school is amazing i love it i went from failing and barely passing my grades till i came to this school i was on A honnor roll by progress reports the teachers really care and the students are great theres barely any drama and the sports and clubs are amazing too i swear its the best school out there i grew up on the streets people telling me i would never get anywhere they gave me the hope that i could get somewhere and do something positive with my life :)))

Posted June 03, 2010
I love my school, the teachers, and our amazing new barn! We have almost every club and class that you can think of, and the teachers/administrators really care about me and my future. There are times for fun and times to get down and serious. I know I have a highly successful career ahead of me.

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted November 01, 2008
I have enjoyed attending school at Northwest Cabarrus High School. The teachers are always available for assistance.

Posted October 14, 2008

Northwest Cabarrus High
5130 Northwest Cabarrus Drive, Concord, NC  28027
Last modified Northwest Cabarrus High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwest Cabarrus High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top