Bad
Good

Winecoff is an amazing school! The teachers, administration and office staff are phenomenal! My child has received and continues to receive a great education!

Wonderful School. Great teachers and staff. Always welcoming. Principals and assistants are always involved whether it be in the car rider lane welcoming children to school or assisting at lunch time. I have no complaints.

Winecoff Elementary is where my kids attended over 10 years ago. It was a great school then, and it is still one that thrives on helping students reach success and achievement. The teachers work diligently to help students in all areas and subjects.

As a substitute teacher in Cabarrus County Schools, I have encountered numerous teachers and principals. The staff at Winecoff, teachers, administration, and support staff, all have a heart for the welfare of the students that is surpassed by no other school I've ever encountered. When I work at Winecoff, it feels like I'm working with family and friends.

We love Winecoff! Terrific teachers, fantastic administration and friendly welcoming staff! I can't say enough good things about the quality of education my children are getting here.

Winecoff is a great, great school! Our family loves it here and we have had a wonderful experience!

I registered my K student today and I have to say, this school seems to be terrific. I know one of the custodians there and he said really good things about the school. The lady in the front office was very nice and everyone offered us help along the way. Great beginning for us at Winecoff Elementary School!!!!!!

Sounds to me that someone is stoking their own ego. I'm not surprised. If you want to know the truth look at all the staff that has left or listen to what people in the community are saying. Anyone can post here or as many times as they like.

I grew up in the Winecoff community and sent my children to school there. Each school is what each person makes of it. We had ups and downs through the years. It's like life you have to learn to work through each situation. I am very proud to say I went to school there as well as my children. The community is working hard to help support the students and staff at Winecoff. I love Winecoff!

I have worked at the school for more than 30 years and this past year was the best year ever. I worked at the old Winecoff and the new building. Parents and kids and teachers and administrators are all great folks. I love them and I love the school.

Last modified Winecoff Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.