Bad
Good

We love our school everybody is really nice ! My granddaughter is in kindergarten there ! My grandmaw and grandpaw use to work there as janitors ! Loved it then love it now

I have 3 kids. All have or are currently attending Wolf Meadow. We LOVE the school. Dr A really cares about the students. As far as other reviews go - fundraisers are a big part of all schools. You can choose to participate or not! I have personally seen the benefits and the money put back into the school. Teachers are absolutely THE BEST! No complaints from any of my children. Keep up the good work WMES!

The staff is AMAZING! I cannot say enough about the education my son is receiving there!

Moved here in March 2012 from the up north and thought this was an ok school, even though the rating was a 3. This school is horrible! The principle is horrible. Most of the teachers are ok and about 3 of them are actually great. My kids hate this school even though they are on the honor roll. Most of the teachers and principle seem to care about are EOGs and fundraisers. This school is in dire need of a new principle.....some of his own staff thinks he's a jerk and I agree. So parents do yourself a favor.....keep your kids away from this school. If I had known better, I would have never moved near this school. We are moving just to enroll them elsewhere!

WM is amazing!!! The teachers do not only care about EOGs like stated in a previous post, we care about our students' success everyday and for the rest of their lives. It's a shame that a parent would post such a false statement with no evidence to prove it. It's the state that implies testing, it's our job to make the students a success whether it be on the tests or for their future. It's only human nature for ALL to be stressed over it especially when it depends on your student moving on to the next grade and on us as teachers career. Parents should be there to support us, not to place judgement based on their unproven opinion.

The EOGs are coming up in a few MONTHS and thats all these teachers care about!! Theyre already stressing the kids out and making them worry a lot

Cosmetic changes this year on this lovely older campus are mostly positive. Wolf Meadow has always been a friendly, family-centered school with dedicated teachers and a relatively low teacher turnover rate. However, WM has a new principal this year and there have been many changes in teachers. I hope that these changes will benefit the students, but it remains to be seen.

Wolf Meadow has been a great school to be a part of. The teachers have risen above obstacles and have challenged students at all levels.

Wolf Meadow's academic programs are quite effective. In addition, music, art and P.E. are available to all of the studies to encourage the use of their imagination. Parents are involved through the review of agenda planners, however not much other involvement.

Last modified Wolf Meadow Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.