Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted July 20, 2015
I saw a student crying and the teacher bent down didn't even ask what happened a told them to stop crying And go to class.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted July 20, 2015
Sometimes in bullying situations or other situations the teachers will take their favorite students side that's unfair. I feel like its favoritism and unfairness.

Concord Middle 2

Posted July 20, 2015
The teachers arnt motivational and inspiring. They give us sheets and hardly any hands on activities. Sometimes a student will cry after a teacher gets mad at them. That shouldn't happen. I think it's the worst middle school ever. I get up in the morning and I don't want to go. I only go because of my friends. I feel like the gifted program isn't all it could be.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 26, 2015
The teachers are honest about kids. They don't exederate situations to the max. Some teachers give students long periods of time to finish work

Posted May 26, 2015
I haven't really gotten bullied that much in middle school. It's the BEST middle school EVER to me

Concord Middle 1

Posted April 19, 2013
I am not at all impressed with concord middle school. My child has been bullied all year and no one seems to care. Communication is horrible. It took one teacher 5 days to respond to my email and has yet to return my call.

Posted July 18, 2011
Best School Ever Yhu Get Friends quickly Like The 1st day yhu qet there lot of fieldtrips witch are good like the pool it was really fun reward yhu with icecream i expecally loved the step team and the peperallys good sprit teachers are nice they review every thing before test and before the eogs science and social studies helps yhu with math and reading hope to go next year..!

Concord Middle 2

Posted May 26, 2010
I agree with the lack of academic challenges for the 'average' child.. the child who is NOT in gifted classes. There is a huge discrepancy in the amount and quality of homework/projects between these 2 groups. That's not fair. I believe that kids will rise to the challenge. Set the bar high! They ALL will try to reach it! Overall, a disappointing experience and not at all preparing them for high school!

Posted May 06, 2010
I know first hand how that is my daughter has gotten in trouble for silly things ex. not standing in line stright, asking to go to the rest room. The staff is not very helpful. I am so glad this is my childs last yaer there

Posted April 19, 2010
I like what I see my granddaughter learning. That tells me there is a good teacher there. Her parents are very active.

1500 Gold Rush Dr, Concord, NC  28025
Last modified Concord Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.