Bad
Good

My son loved this school! The teachers were awesome. He had such a hard time in Elementary school. But it all changed here at Northwest Cabarrus Middle. He found friends, the teachers helped him, he loved the social activities, and loved playing sports here.

My daughter graduated 8th grade.This has been the worst year of teachers.Passages being read out of the Bible is not allowed in public school unless it is Bible Class.The classes were Health&Science.The passages were out of revelation after the Japan disaster.Talking about the end of the world in Health&Science is not part of the subject.My daughter's English teacher was horrible.I consistently wrote on the progress reports that I wanted a conference.I also called to schedule a conference & she answered & said she was in the middle of class that it was best to email.Email never lead to anything.She just kept avoiding me,would forget to hand out fundraiser forms until the day the fundraiser was due,&forgot to turn in the forms from students that needed scholarship assistance w/Outerbanks trip.It delayed getting started on selling the pizza passes.My daughter's Science teacher just up & quit w/no explanation in the last few weeks of school.Her Math teacher would take 45min.of class to rant about taking her to daughter to the DMV.She would complain she wasn't getting paid enough to teach them&would get mad at the students & take a Kleenex box & smash it on the chalkboard out of anger.

I have relocated from New York. My daughter attended private school since preschool. The attention we have recieved from North West Cabarras Middle has been incredible. The teachers very attentive and caring. For once my daughter looks forward to attending school each day. This makes her more eager to learn and want to participate in any school activities. We have no regrets whatsoever transfering our daughter to this school. If something is not understood, she loves the fact that her teachers will take the extra time to explain and help until understood. Excellent Staff.

I used to be a student at northwest cabarrus middle school and now I am currently at northwest cabarrus high school but at my times in nw middle i loved it. The teachers are great and the staff was great. Its overall a great school and I recommened anyone to go to it.

I am a new parent to North Carolina going from Philadelphia, I am so happy to have found NW Cabarrus Middle School for my son. I have found the teachers to be caring, supportive, and always available for any concerns or questions I may have about my sons process or just how is he adjusting. I'm new to NC, so I was very much concerned about his safety, thank God and Principal and staff at NW Cabarrus Middle school they assure me that their school was safe and they prove it to me. My sons loves school and I Thank NW Cabarrus for helping my son and I move here a success

I am a student of northwest middel school and i love it there the teachers are wonderful and my principal is just so sweet. if you are looking for a middel school for your child this is it i am in the 6th grade my name is Alexus and ia am on the red team

I love the team teaching atmosphere. This was a great experience for myself and my son who finished out his 8th grade year at NW Middle.

Last modified Northwest Cabarrus Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.