Concord, NC
Students enrolled: 1,262

Cox Mill High School 1

Posted May 21, 2014
This high school is not the place to send your student. The MAIN ONE in charge extremely rude and has no idea what is going on in the school . He let's the other staff take care of issues first . And when and if you do get in touch with him about a question or concern he honestly does not give you a straight answer . Before you send your student here talk to other parents and students . I am extremely unhappy can't stress enuff .

Posted April 28, 2014
I am currently a sophomore attending Cox Mill High School, no school is perfect, every school will have something you won't like about it. But this is a great school. Great Academics, Athletics, and a great Fine Arts department. Good staff, and for the most part I've been happy with my experience At Cox Mill. We where currently rated number 14 of good high school a on the east coast.

Posted October 05, 2013
Cox Mill has provided a wonderful educational experience for three of my children. Their course selection is full of AP opportunities and innovative subjects like Mandarin Chinese. Although the school is relatively new, their sports program is competitive. I have never had any issue that was not handle quickly and positively by teachers or administration.

Cox Mill High School 4

Posted July 19, 2013
Cox Mill High School has been a wonderful experience for our student. There have been plenty of academic and extracurricular opportunities, with an outstanding music program. Also, the administration has been very welcoming of parental involvement. We have never had a problem with faculty and staff communication as referenced by previous commenters. With very few exceptions, the faculty and staff have been very professional. I'm thankful that our student has had such a positive high school career.

Posted June 02, 2013
Unlike the students prior comments, I as a parent have always received return calls from administrators and teachers alike. With the help of our guidance dept and our brilliant children Cox Mill brought in almost 5 million in scholarship funds. The choices in AP classes available is second to none. Love this school.

Cox Mill High School 1

Posted May 11, 2013
This school needs to get its act together. Some of the best teachers and administrators are dropping like flies because they are sick of putting up with this school just as much as the students are. The administration is the worst part. Don't ever expect to get any response when you're trying to contact anyone. The guidance department is a joke. I once sent in three appointment requests and emailed my guidance counselor only to never get a response. Absolutely no help at all. Probably one of the worst schools in Cabarrus County. This one is a definite miss.

Cox Mill High School
1355 Cox Mill Road, Concord, NC  28027
Last modified Cox Mill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cox Mill High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top