Bad
Good

My daughter just completed her first year here and we couldn't have been happier with the level of education offered!

My daughter is in Kindergarten and she also has developmental delays. So far our experience at Patriots has been great! The teachers and administration are all very nice and compassionate people. It is obvious that the staff here really do love what they do. Great school!

This is wonderful school. My oldest son started going to this school with a low reading level. He didn't like reading at all. When started at Patriots he began being challenged and started to enjoy school. He is now in AIG!! I also have another son that loves going to this school. He is sad when he isnt there. I started working there after Christmas as a substitute. The staff and faculty has treated me with respect and is very helpful.

I have two children at this school and can't say enough about the administration and staff!! We have had nothing but a positive experience here. The school is very new (in it's second year), but the growing pains have been minimal and the staff seems committed to challenging each student at their academic level.

I think for it's 1st year the school is doing a great job! They are making progress and we are and we are looking forward to what the coming years have to offer.

Last modified Patriots Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.