Concord, NC
After care: No

Posted May 02, 2015
Hope is more than a school. It's an amazing community of parents and staff members who partner together to educate students in engaging and meaningful ways. We love having more time with our kids and being so involved in their education. The staff is loving, nurturing, and cares deeply about building relationships with each individual student. Classrooms are well managed and there are few discipline problems. Any issues that arise are handled in a direct, gentle manner. The curriculum is fun and hands-on. We have been here for a few years and are absolutely thrilled with Hope. We can't imagine being anywhere else!

Hope Academy 3

Posted April 30, 2015
There are some great benefits to this school. However, students are not disciplined as they should be, if at all. Nothing is done about a student who makes the hand gesture of holding a gun, points it at his peers along with a shooting motion. This is just one of many instances. It seems as though, as long as parents are paying all things will be accepted.

Posted February 26, 2015
Our school is a true community with families who truly care for one another. Our teachers are creative and innovative and take the time to get to know each child. Academically I feel that this school excels in creating excellent writing skills.

Posted February 22, 2015
Hope Academy is hands down a wonderful school. The staff and teachers are amazingly dedicated and talented educators. The parents are very involved and create a true community. I appreciate the fact that the school curriculum incorporates Christian values. I feel blessed and honored to be a part of such a positive environment.

Posted February 18, 2015
Hope has caring teachers and a hand-on approach to learning. We love the combination of learning at home and at school. "Homestudy" guides are thorough and easy to follow. A real community of education!

Posted February 13, 2015
Hope academy partners with families through a university model meaning the children go to school 3 days a week and get to be home-schooled 2 days. We have absolutely loved the extra time at home with our 3 children and love the balance that Hope provides. The staff at Hope are gifted and passionate individuals who want to see our children thrive. Hope meets children at their individual level and the curriculum is deep allowing kids to discuss broad topics and think beyond the surface. We have a kindergartener, 3rd grader and 5th grader. All 3 children love school and show more and more indepependence and initiative in achieving excellence in their home study work and projects.

Posted February 13, 2015
Hope Academy offers an outstanding environment for children to grow and thrive. The staff and administration are incredibly talented and fully invested in the students. I love the community that exists at Hope. Our daughter is thriving socially, academically, and spiritually due to the environment at Hope Academy. I am thoroughly enjoying the educational time with my daughter at home, and the collaboration with her classroom teacher is wonderful experience. The students at Hope embody the qualities of deeply caring, responsible and articulate citizens at a young age. I highly recommend this quality school. K. Grey

Posted February 13, 2015
Hope is the most unique, encouraging, family-focused, Christ-centered, excellent school we've ever been to. Call them. You won't regret it!

Posted February 13, 2015
Hope Academy is unlike any other school that we have ever found. Our daughter was very intimidated about entering a large public school kindergarten after spending three years in a small pre-school setting. After failing to qualify for any of the local charter schools through their lottery system, we weren't sure where to turn next. Fortunately, we learned about Hope Academy from some friends and we have never looked back. Hope offers the best of both worlds. It allows us to send our children to a private, Christian School with small class sizes and daily prayer and worship without the typical cost of a larger five-day private school. It also allows my wife to spend two days a week home-schooling our children without having to worry about providing her own curriculum. The teachers at Hope are extremely caring and supportive and the administrative staff is outstanding. I would highly recommend Hope Academy to anyone who would be interested.

Posted February 13, 2015
Hope Academy is absolutely amazing! Hope has changed our family for the better, bringing us all closer together, closer to God, and providing us with an awesome community of friends who are passionate about creating a generation of children who share God's word throughout the world. The teachers and staff are the best out there! They are kind, caring, loving, organized, and passionate. The curriculum is ever-changing based on research and the needs of the students. It has challenged my child and the growth she has experienced academically is phenomenal. Being able to spend two days at home with her, co-teaching her, has been incredible. The guidance and support from the teacher is always there and together my child and I are able to learn and experience the highs (and lows!) of education. I am the main influence in her educational career and that is priceless. I highly recommend Hope!!

Hope Academy