Saint Stephens Elementary 1

Posted July 28, 2014
I liked the teachers that my child had at this school however it is not a suitable school for children who are above grade level. The teachers do not have the time to devote to students who are at or above grade level because there are so many students in this school who are below grade level that need more one on one attention. The test scores clearly show this. My children now attend a different school in our area about 5 miles away but need to be driven there and home.

Posted February 02, 2010

Posted March 10, 2009

Posted June 09, 2008
this school is the best school my child has ever been to. the teachers are caring and provide a great support system for each individual students needs. I will only send my kids to this school no matter where I live in catawba county

Saint Stephens Elementary 4

Posted January 11, 2008

Saint Stephens Elementary 3

Posted November 09, 2007

Saint Stephens Elementary
684 30th Street Northeast, Conover, NC  28613
Last modified Saint Stephens Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Stephens Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.