Cooleemee Elementary 4

Posted May 26, 2011
As with anywhere you go, there are going to be some bad apples in the basket, but overall I am pleased with Cooleemee. The teachers strive to have that one on one relationship with the children. I am thoroughly impressed that the principal can remember each student's name. I have had my own ups and downs in opinions with the Davie County schools, but all in all this school works hard with what it has to work with. Parental involvement is key to making any school work well.

Cooleemee Elementary 0

Posted January 27, 2009
Cooleeemeee Elementary School is very good and offers the new technology of learning and teaching.The accrediations are fundamental to the entire students for their accrediated teaching methods.The system of learning is to accommendate for everyone. Cooleemee school is the best and we give a four star rating for the best teachings staff you could ever meet and learn by. Thanks. Parents who are proud of Cooleemee Elemenary School and Davie county.The future will certainly unfold for the students and parents.The leadership is great.Mrs. Robyn A,Youngblood Parent The PTA could spend the district allowances on sports,refurbish the grounds and compete naturally for the excitement of all stars.Thanks.The staff is great for the enthusiasm given to the students.Safety and success is for everyone.Thanks

Cooleemee Elementary 1

Posted January 04, 2009

Cooleemee Elementary 1

Posted December 31, 2008
I rated the school back in June 2004 (see post below). At that time, I couldn't have been more pleased. I also enjoyed the following few years when Ms. Morrison was our principal. I loved this school so much that I joined the PTA and became the President. We enjoyed many successes under the leadership of the past Principal. Things have dramatically changed this year under different leadership. We are currently working to move our 2nd daughter to another nearby public elementary school. We are hoping that the superintendent will allow this change. The intense and negative environment is causing anxiety for my child and we must seek a change (even if it means finding a private school).

Posted October 15, 2004

Posted December 04, 2003
We have been at Cooleemee for three years and find it to be the best school in the area. We came from a private school and were very nervous about attending a public school. We could not be more pleased. We feel that Mr. Campbell (Principal)provides the strong leadership and support the staff at Cooleemee. The teachers and staff strive to help every child be successful.

Posted August 10, 2003
Well this is my first year with Cooleemee Elementary. We are just going into the fourth day of Kindergarten. My son and I are very impressed with the way the staff has made this new transition easier on us over a period of time. I enjoyed getting prepared for this year and Im glad they didnt just 'Throw it on us' at one time. They did it over a period of time starting at the early part of this year...I am looking forward to my son's future here at Cooleemee...Keep up the good work Cooleemee!

Contact Information

136 Marginal Street
Cooleemee, NC 27014

School website

Cooleemee Elementary
136 Marginal Street, Cooleemee, NC  27014
Last modified Cooleemee Elementary is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cooleemee Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.