Bad
Good

My children and grandchild have /are received/receiving a great education at Cooleemee. The staff is cordial and quite helpful whenever a situation arises.

As with anywhere you go, there are going to be some bad apples in the basket, but overall I am pleased with Cooleemee. The teachers strive to have that one on one relationship with the children. I am thoroughly impressed that the principal can remember each student's name. I have had my own ups and downs in opinions with the Davie County schools, but all in all this school works hard with what it has to work with. Parental involvement is key to making any school work well.

Cooleeemeee Elementary School is very good and offers the new technology of learning and teaching.The accrediations are fundamental to the entire students for their accrediated teaching methods.The system of learning is to accommendate for everyone. Cooleemee school is the best and we give a four star rating for the best teachings staff you could ever meet and learn by. Thanks. Parents who are proud of Cooleemee Elemenary School and Davie county.The future will certainly unfold for the students and parents.The leadership is great.Mrs. Robyn A,Youngblood Parent The PTA could spend the district allowances on sports,refurbish the grounds and compete naturally for the excitement of all stars.Thanks.The staff is great for the enthusiasm given to the students.Safety and success is for everyone.Thanks

I rated the school back in June 2004 (see post below). At that time, I couldn't have been more pleased. I also enjoyed the following few years when Ms. Morrison was our principal. I loved this school so much that I joined the PTA and became the President. We enjoyed many successes under the leadership of the past Principal. Things have dramatically changed this year under different leadership. We are currently working to move our 2nd daughter to another nearby public elementary school. We are hoping that the superintendent will allow this change. The intense and negative environment is causing anxiety for my child and we must seek a change (even if it means finding a private school).

Last modified Cooleemee Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.