Cornelius, NC

Posted March 23, 2015
I can not say enough great things about Grace Covenant Academy. It has been such a Huge Blessing for our family. It is like no other school in the area. To know they are not only growing academically but growing spiritually each day means more than words can say. The teachers and the staff truly care about the students. They pray over them, encourage them and raise them up to be strong warriors and leaders for Christ. They go above and beyond what we could have expected when we chose Grace Covenant Academy. What a privilege and Blessing for our children to be a part of such a strong Christian education!

Posted March 09, 2015
Grace Covenant academy is priceless to our family! We went to many open houses and checked out numerous charter schools but found many of them lacking essential components for a balanced elementary program. Grace has hands on curriculum that engages children, allows them to ask questions and supports creativity. My children love the chapel that is provided each Wednesday and honestly it is fantastic to see children learning about and loving God. It has been exciting to see my daughter learn to read but it has been even more exciting to see her come to have a relationship with Jesus. She is in a safe and loving environment and she looks forward to school. Grace Covenant offers smaller class sizes, after school activities, and individual attention. We highly recommend this school.

Posted March 08, 2015
I LOVE working here! There is so much support from my colleagues and administration. We are like a family! It is the best place to work and I truly love my job.

Posted March 06, 2015
Our family has found an amazing education in Grace Covenant Academy! The staff and teachers of GCA are excellent educators who care for my children not only on an academic level, but also on a spiritual and emotional level. When I send my children to school each day I know that they will be encouraged, I know that their educational needs will not only be met in an individualized way, and I know that they will be treated with great compassion, care and Christ-like love. The administration of GCA supports families in amazing ways. There are multiple opportunities to extend learning through after school clubs, sports, hands-on projects and special events. If you are looking for a thoroughly Christian education in the Lake Norman area, Grace Covenant Academy is the place for you! We could not be happier with our school choice.

Posted March 06, 2015
LOVE IT HERE! There are a lot of schools in the area, but GCA is a hidden gem.

Posted October 13, 2009
Grace Covenant Academy (GCA) has the most wonderful, nuturing teachers and staff balanced perfectly with a superior academic program. GCA has created an environment where our children feel valued and loved, therefore perform to their greatest potential. Coming from a public school that did not believe in nuturing our child, we truly see the difference encouragement and a love for children can make! Our family would HIGHLY recommend GCA!!!! We are so blessed to be there.

Posted October 12, 2009
I love GCA - my children are not only getting a great education but also a great Christian foundation... PRICELESS!

Posted October 10, 2009
Grace Covenant Academy(GCA) is a wonderful, safe, nuturing learning enviroment for children. My son is receiving an excellent academic education in a Christian enviroment at GCA. As parents, we love that our son is learning more about the Bible while developing a love for learning. We love Grace Covenant Acadeny.

Posted October 10, 2009
We have been very impressed with the organization, quality of education, and the program in general. It's a wonderful school!

Posted October 10, 2009
Grace Covenant Academy is a wonderful Christian school with great academics. The staff makes you feel like you are part of a family. It's a school that truly cares about each and every student and they strive to do the best that they can.

Grace Covenant Academy