Cornelius, NC

Posted October 13, 2009
Grace Covenant Academy (GCA) has the most wonderful, nuturing teachers and staff balanced perfectly with a superior academic program. GCA has created an environment where our children feel valued and loved, therefore perform to their greatest potential. Coming from a public school that did not believe in nuturing our child, we truly see the difference encouragement and a love for children can make! Our family would HIGHLY recommend GCA!!!! We are so blessed to be there.

Grace Covenant Academy 5

Posted October 12, 2009
I love GCA - my children are not only getting a great education but also a great Christian foundation... PRICELESS!

Posted October 10, 2009
Grace Covenant Academy(GCA) is a wonderful, safe, nuturing learning enviroment for children. My son is receiving an excellent academic education in a Christian enviroment at GCA. As parents, we love that our son is learning more about the Bible while developing a love for learning. We love Grace Covenant Acadeny.

Posted October 10, 2009
We have been very impressed with the organization, quality of education, and the program in general. It's a wonderful school!

Posted October 10, 2009
Grace Covenant Academy is a wonderful Christian school with great academics. The staff makes you feel like you are part of a family. It's a school that truly cares about each and every student and they strive to do the best that they can.

Posted October 10, 2009
Grace Covenant Academy is an awesome school!! The teachers are wonderful and loving!! My son has been a student for 3 years at GCA and I could not ask for a better learning environment. Way to go GCA!!! We love you!!

Posted October 09, 2009
I love Grace Covenant because they are organized, nurturing, and efficient. The teachers really care about their students and love teaching.

Posted October 09, 2009
The warm loving environment and prayer takes place in my school!

Grace Covenant Academy 5

Posted October 09, 2009
Great loving and caring teacher with a heart of Christ to care for and nurture our children.

Posted October 09, 2009
Grace Covenant Academy has excellent academics in a Christian environment. I know my child is safe and cared for while being challenged with the academic program.

Grace Covenant Academy