Posted March 19, 2014
Bailey Middle School has been a great experience for my 7th grader. They have done an excellent job since he bagan there in 6th grade. The teachers are creative in the classroom and the principal is always visible. There are a lot of ways to get involved for both students and parents. I have always found the staff to be attentive to my needs. I would highly recommend Bailey.

Bailey Middle 1

Posted February 10, 2014
Bailey middle school is probably the craziest school I've ever seen. My daughter has friends there and makes good grades despite the school. Bullies everywhere from staff to students. I've contacted the superintendent of the school with no help. My daughter is leaving the school, due to the bullying from staff and student. After tons of complaints the self righteous principal will do nothing to correct his staff and after getting the police involved the bully has been pointed out. But I will home school her until high school age.

Posted November 25, 2013
My 7th grader and I really like this school. The teachers, staff, volunteers and kids are friendly, polite and attentive. They are teaching our children well. Thank you!

Posted October 24, 2013
BMS got modulars this year due to the overcrowding. Many students came from IB, charter, and private schools because they've learned the education being received is more valuable from Bailey. The school's PTSA encourages parental involvement, and Mr. Thomas is a communicative, approachable principal.

Posted October 04, 2013
New Principal since July 2012 and things are incredible. I have two kids here and they teachers have been fabulous. Have the best team of teachers I can remember any of my 4 kids having. Chad Thomas (principal) encourages involvement by all, proactively keeps parents informed and seeks input, is appreciative of volunteers and fosters a real sense of team among students, faculty and parents. My kids are proud to be Bailey Broncos!

Posted October 03, 2013
My son moved there this year and we love it! He finally likes going to school, thank you teachers and staff! They are friendly and responsive from the moment you enter, and they handle problems immediately while informing the parents right away. Wonderful school.

Posted February 06, 2013
We love Bailey Middle. My older child went to Bailey for all 3 years and now my second child is there. The teachers are great and my children have gotten a top notch education. My older son is in all honors/AP classes at the high school and he was very well prepared by the teachers at Bailey. Like any big middle school, there are behavior issues, but we have had great experiences and this is my 4th year with a child Bailey.

Bailey Middle 1

Posted June 12, 2012
There are no AP classes at Bailey Middle School in Cornelius NC. There are honors classes, but no AP. However, there are some REALLY good teachers at Bailey, but unfortunatlythere are a few REALLY bad ones that can spoil the school year for your child. The bad ones get away with behavior that in the work world would have had us fired and out the door within minutes. I think of it as the Pat-Pat, Slap-Slap school. Some teachers are going to say really kind things and inspire your child, and some teachers are going insult, tease and make fun of students, and if you talk to them they may even do it to you. Good Luck!

Posted March 21, 2012
My son actually loves this school! He says the teachers are fantastic and he's in all AP Classes. He also loves the Lamas Team and being on the orchestra!

Posted March 20, 2012
My child is a seventh grader at Bailey and we are equally as thrilled this year, as we were last year. Our sixth grade team of teachers were outstanding in every way and we are finding seventh grade equally as wonderful, if not even better. My child loves every teacher and the teachers find a way of relating to the students and making each student feel counted. My child is striving academically, thanks to this great group of hard working teachers. I can't say enough! Bailey is a great school and we feel lucky to call it our own! I can just say,"Keep up the Great work Bailey!" Go Broncos!

Bailey Middle
11900 Bailey Road, Cornelius, NC  28031
Last modified Bailey Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bailey Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews.