Cramerton Christian Academy 1

Posted December 10, 2013
Cramerton Christian Academy has been slow to respond to, communicate with the joint shared custodian parent, of the academically gifted students needs. In particular, Cramerton Christian Academy has been been slow to respond to a plan for the students academic gifts; which is not in line with the federal mandate of the No Child Left Behind Act. In addition, Cramerton Christian Academy's website portrays a fully functional website when in fact it is impossible to communicate by email @ this time.

Posted January 21, 2011
I have two children who have attended CCA since K-5 and I could not be more impressed or pleased. The academics are top notch and every teacher sincerely cares about the students. The administration does a great job and the athletic program is always among the top in the state for private schools. Graduates attend the finest Universities and Colleges in the country and many receive academic scholarships.

Cramerton Christian Academy 4

Posted December 02, 2010
My son went to this school from age 4 to 5th grade. He thought they were too strict and was ready to try a new charter school that opened up. I let him change schools, and now he wants to come back. I had prayed about it beforehand, and since he was accepted into the charter school lottery, I thought God was leading us there. Now, we are both unhappy at the charter school. Not because of academics, but because the teachers at the charter school don't seem to have his best interests at heart, like CCA seemed to. We both wish he was back at CCA. One can't really appreciate what one has, until one loses it. Now I feel like God was trying to show us what we really had. I pray that my son will be able to come back to CCA in the near future. If you are already at CCA, please be grateful. If you are contemplating coming to CCA, it's a very good school. We miss it very much! A Godly environment can not be over rated!

Posted May 13, 2010
this is the best school .....this school has prayed for my family and supported my family since the death of our daughter ....i can express how grateful i am toward everybody at this school ....thank you for everything and thank you for being great teachers to our children ...love misty

Posted April 27, 2010
We struggled debating on sending our daughter to a private school verses a public school and all I can say is I have never been happier with any other decision. Cramerton Christian's curriculum is just wonderful...my daughter is in kindergarten and can read a book pretty much by herself and also knows the difference between long and short vowels. Her Spanish isn't so bad either. I love the fact that God is a part of their everyday life at Cramerton Christian...with todays world I think children need that. I am so pleased with this school and will do whatever it takes to put all 3 of my children here.

Posted May 04, 2009
This is such a wonderful Christian school. They follow true biblical doctrine and and really care about the students. My child is in first grade so this is our second year and if the Lord allows us financially our children will graduate from CCA.

Posted March 05, 2009
Keep up the excellent work of providing a quality education for students of all learning abilities!

Posted February 01, 2008
CCA is a fantastic school with a wonderful faculty and administration. It has excelled in academic and Christian education for over thirty years. The music program under Josh Baer is only getting better and better. The athletic fields are second to none. The future plans for growth in all areas are exciting for us parents. Thanks to the Pastoral staff of the church, the school Administration and all who work hard to provide a great place for our children and grandchildren.

Posted January 14, 2008
Im am a stundent at CCA and have been so since kindergarten and i believe that cramerton christian is a great school. They make a great enviroment and strive to help all students acheive exellance in many feilds.

Posted January 13, 2008
I attended this school my whole life and now my children attend here. I could not have asked for a better learning and spiritual experience. I am truly greatful that I was able to attend here and that my children are now able to attend. The staff is wonderful!

Cramerton Christian Academy
426 Woodlawn Avenue, Cramerton, NC  28032
Last modified Cramerton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cramerton Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.