Posted April 20, 2015
The atmosphere at CCA is one that nourishes each child's mind, body and spirit. The school is non-profit, and as a parent I can be confident that the tuition I pay is directly invested into my child. This is evidenced by the extraordinary academic, athletic, music and various arts programs the school offers. Since there is a uniformed dress code, no one is singled out for their clothing, and the students can focus on their studies. The discipline at CCA centers around routine and structure, and the teachers encourage the students to make wise decisions and hold themselves accountable. We are confident that our daughter is getting the highest quality of education that is rooted in Biblical doctrine and the teachings of Jesus Christ. "The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts." - C. S. Lewis

Posted January 13, 2015
We really love the school. We love that God is first and foremost! We like that the Bible is taught in the classrooms. The school has a great student to teacher ratio and that is very important to the overall learning of the students. Everyone that works there from the Director to the teachers are very nice and help your child in any way to make them better.

Posted January 12, 2015
Cramerton Christian Academy is wonderful school. Our child has been there 4 years started in 5-K. We have never regretted our decision to place her at CCA. The teacher's are very dedicated to helping the children succeed and building your child's confidence level. God is in the heart's of these teacher's and faculty members. The classroom's are well organized and not overly filled so the students do get the attention and help they need. Our child has thrived in the CCA environment. She is an all A Honor Roll Student and is also honored with the Highest Achievement Score . Thank you CCA !

Posted January 07, 2015
I highly recommend Cramerton Christian Academy for any student/family for higher learning and growth in the word of the Lord for their journey throughout life. My daughter has attended CCA since she was 1.5 yrs old. She is now in the 8th grade. She has grown in the word of the Lord, loves her school, her teachers and has made many wonderful friends along the way. It is definiately worth the sacrifice of having her in a Christian learning environment. Shae Stroud - Gastonia, NC

Posted January 06, 2015
Proverbs 9:10 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. There's no better gift to give a child than to teach him/her the ways of God Almighty! How blessed we have been to have my son at CCA since 4th grade. It has been a real family atmosphere!

Posted January 06, 2015
I am so Blessed for my grandchildren attending such a caring and loving school. Each teacher really cares about their students. We have met so many wonderful teachers , principals , secretaries , and employees. My grandchildren have learned moral issues that can help them through life. They have learned about life from God's perspective.

Cramerton Christian Academy 1

Posted December 10, 2013
Cramerton Christian Academy has been slow to respond to, communicate with the joint shared custodian parent, of the academically gifted students needs. In particular, Cramerton Christian Academy has been been slow to respond to a plan for the students academic gifts; which is not in line with the federal mandate of the No Child Left Behind Act. In addition, Cramerton Christian Academy's website portrays a fully functional website when in fact it is impossible to communicate by email @ this time.

Posted January 21, 2011
I have two children who have attended CCA since K-5 and I could not be more impressed or pleased. The academics are top notch and every teacher sincerely cares about the students. The administration does a great job and the athletic program is always among the top in the state for private schools. Graduates attend the finest Universities and Colleges in the country and many receive academic scholarships.

Cramerton Christian Academy 4

Posted December 02, 2010
My son went to this school from age 4 to 5th grade. He thought they were too strict and was ready to try a new charter school that opened up. I let him change schools, and now he wants to come back. I had prayed about it beforehand, and since he was accepted into the charter school lottery, I thought God was leading us there. Now, we are both unhappy at the charter school. Not because of academics, but because the teachers at the charter school don't seem to have his best interests at heart, like CCA seemed to. We both wish he was back at CCA. One can't really appreciate what one has, until one loses it. Now I feel like God was trying to show us what we really had. I pray that my son will be able to come back to CCA in the near future. If you are already at CCA, please be grateful. If you are contemplating coming to CCA, it's a very good school. We miss it very much! A Godly environment can not be over rated!

Cramerton Christian Academy

Posted May 13, 2010
this is the best school .....this school has prayed for my family and supported my family since the death of our daughter ....i can express how grateful i am toward everybody at this school ....thank you for everything and thank you for being great teachers to our children ...love misty

Cramerton Christian Academy
426 Woodlawn Avenue, Cramerton, NC  28032
Last modified Cramerton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cramerton Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top