PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I went to this school for 16 years. From 2 yr old nursery until my graduation. They are very legalistic, but they teach Gods word. You get a a terrific education. When i went there the school was lacking in its computer and chemistry labs. That has been several years now. I read one comment about you are not judged for what you wear. That is not true. A woman I admired gave me a detention for wearing a brand new pair of overhauls to class. I was sent home. I recieved detentions for accidentally leaving milk cartons on the table. That is the only thing I could say about this school. The good things well, and essay could be written about them. How teachers cared for us, how they worked to help you when things were difficult. There weren't many of us, and for those that stayed through the years they became like siblings. I pray the school can continue to exceed in the education they provide, as well as minister to the hearts and minds of children. Providing the biblical principles that our country has lost. Most importantly sharing the Gospel that Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father. Kyle sin will take you farther than you want to go, it will keep you longer than you want to stay, and it will cost you far, far more than you want to pay. I was in jr high wednesday devotions, when you preached that, and here I sit 20 yrs later and remember that sermon. Looking back I thank God for grace and mercy, but i see how true those words were. Hope you never have to help move the piano in the main sanctuary.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Mike Lail gave more homework than a 40 hr a week job and that was just one class.

The atmosphere at CCA is one that nourishes each child's mind, body and spirit. The school is non-profit, and as a parent I can be confident that the tuition I pay is directly invested into my child. This is evidenced by the extraordinary academic, athletic, music and various arts programs the school offers. Since there is a uniformed dress code, no one is singled out for their clothing, and the students can focus on their studies. The discipline at CCA centers around routine and structure, and the teachers encourage the students to make wise decisions and hold themselves accountable. We are confident that our daughter is getting the highest quality of education that is rooted in Biblical doctrine and the teachings of Jesus Christ. "The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts." - C. S. Lewis

We really love the school. We love that God is first and foremost! We like that the Bible is taught in the classrooms. The school has a great student to teacher ratio and that is very important to the overall learning of the students. Everyone that works there from the Director to the teachers are very nice and help your child in any way to make them better.

Cramerton Christian Academy is wonderful school. Our child has been there 4 years started in 5-K. We have never regretted our decision to place her at CCA. The teacher's are very dedicated to helping the children succeed and building your child's confidence level. God is in the heart's of these teacher's and faculty members. The classroom's are well organized and not overly filled so the students do get the attention and help they need. Our child has thrived in the CCA environment. She is an all A Honor Roll Student and is also honored with the Highest Achievement Score . Thank you CCA !

I highly recommend Cramerton Christian Academy for any student/family for higher learning and growth in the word of the Lord for their journey throughout life. My daughter has attended CCA since she was 1.5 yrs old. She is now in the 8th grade. She has grown in the word of the Lord, loves her school, her teachers and has made many wonderful friends along the way. It is definiately worth the sacrifice of having her in a Christian learning environment. Shae Stroud - Gastonia, NC

Proverbs 9:10 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. There's no better gift to give a child than to teach him/her the ways of God Almighty! How blessed we have been to have my son at CCA since 4th grade. It has been a real family atmosphere!

I am so Blessed for my grandchildren attending such a caring and loving school. Each teacher really cares about their students. We have met so many wonderful teachers , principals , secretaries , and employees. My grandchildren have learned moral issues that can help them through life. They have learned about life from God's perspective.

Cramerton Christian Academy has been slow to respond to, communicate with the joint shared custodian parent, of the academically gifted students needs. In particular, Cramerton Christian Academy has been been slow to respond to a plan for the students academic gifts; which is not in line with the federal mandate of the No Child Left Behind Act. In addition, Cramerton Christian Academy's website portrays a fully functional website when in fact it is impossible to communicate by email @ this time.

I have two children who have attended CCA since K-5 and I could not be more impressed or pleased. The academics are top notch and every teacher sincerely cares about the students. The administration does a great job and the athletic program is always among the top in the state for private schools. Graduates attend the finest Universities and Colleges in the country and many receive academic scholarships.

Last modified Cramerton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12