K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 16, 2013
My daughter graduated from Christian Faith Center Academy class of 2013..Great school, helped my daughter become the great young lady I know she could become.

Posted August 21, 2010
I am a parent of a child who attends CFCA : ) I must say, in the short time my daughter has attended the Academy she has really bloomed!!!! Her love for school has grown, as well as her love for the LORD!!!! We have been truly blessed by all the staff and their cont. effort to make my daughter feel welcomed and accepted!!!! The LORD has guided us every step of the way and helped us make the right choice to switch her from public school to private. You get above and beyond ur moneies worth through CFCA!!!! Flora can truly get up in the morning and not be afraid to go to school and is almost out of the car before it stops at the front door, and this is an awesome feeling for all!!!! : )

Posted May 26, 2009
I am a parent of the graduating pre-K class 2009. The school is excellent. It helped my son not only prepairing him for school, but for life.

Christian Faith Center Academy

Posted January 07, 2009
I am a student at CFCA. I'm a senior, class of '09! And I cannot wait to graduate! Now I'm not saying I'm ready to leave because the school is tortuous, I mean that Christian Faith Center Academy has so aptly prepared me for life that I am eager to experience it. Not only does it provide an extraordinary educational experience for everyone, CFCA is also known for its wonderful spiritual environment. It will exercise your mind and your spirit, and anybody on one of the basketball teams will tell you, it will exercise your body too! I give this school 5 stars for satisfactorily producing students of Christian character and academic excellence to positively impact the world. And I reiterate: '09!

Posted November 20, 2008
I am a 2003 graduate of Christian Faith Center Academy. I attended the school for seven years and I honestly feel that it was the best environment for me to matricualte through my academic career. The small class sizes allow you to really get a one on one style of learning with each instructor. Having the school founded on biblical principles, you dont have alot of the things going on that you do in public school. Kids can go to school and feel safe everyday. The school gave so much to me that I am now giving back as the girl's basktball coach.

Posted August 05, 2005
Iam a CfCA studentand Iam in the 7th grade of the 2005-2006 year.I like waking up early in the morning knowing that Iam going to a well protected and clean enviroment. The teachers at this school are so amazing they help you with what every you need help with. This school is full of gods beautiful intelligent kids. The principal Ms.McKain is so patience but doest take any mess. The activities at this school are so great i took chours and it was so fun. We got to take a trip to the nursing home and got to sing from them. We also take trips with the school we went to Atlanta and it was so much fun. I would put my kid in this school. It is just a amazing schooland enviroment. I just wanted to share how fun and exiting this school really is. Thank you and God Bless

Posted April 10, 2005
I am a CFCA student and I am in 7th grade of the 2005-2006 year. I absolutely love this school. The teachers are always so enthusiastic and helpful on what they teach. Our school is so close and have bonded so well that we make sure nobody is left out. We are a school with a belief of clean enviroments as well as clean attitudes. I absolutely love this school and encourage parents to bring there beautiful, intelligent students to this faithful, strong-believers-of-God, school.

Posted August 23, 2003
I am a student at CFCA. I am in the 10th grade. CFCA is by far the best school I have ever attended in my life. THe class sizes are extremely small so we recieve all the one on one attention we need. The teachers truly care and the student body is very close and intimate.It is a wonderful learning environment.

Christian Faith Center Academy
Po Box 510, Creedmoor, NC  27522
Last modified Christian Faith Center Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12