K-12|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter graduated from Christian Faith Center Academy class of 2013..Great school, helped my daughter become the great young lady I know she could become.

I am a parent of a child who attends CFCA : ) I must say, in the short time my daughter has attended the Academy she has really bloomed!!!! Her love for school has grown, as well as her love for the LORD!!!! We have been truly blessed by all the staff and their cont. effort to make my daughter feel welcomed and accepted!!!! The LORD has guided us every step of the way and helped us make the right choice to switch her from public school to private. You get above and beyond ur moneies worth through CFCA!!!! Flora can truly get up in the morning and not be afraid to go to school and is almost out of the car before it stops at the front door, and this is an awesome feeling for all!!!! : )

I am a parent of the graduating pre-K class 2009. The school is excellent. It helped my son not only prepairing him for school, but for life.

I am a student at CFCA. I'm a senior, class of '09! And I cannot wait to graduate! Now I'm not saying I'm ready to leave because the school is tortuous, I mean that Christian Faith Center Academy has so aptly prepared me for life that I am eager to experience it. Not only does it provide an extraordinary educational experience for everyone, CFCA is also known for its wonderful spiritual environment. It will exercise your mind and your spirit, and anybody on one of the basketball teams will tell you, it will exercise your body too! I give this school 5 stars for satisfactorily producing students of Christian character and academic excellence to positively impact the world. And I reiterate: '09!

I am a 2003 graduate of Christian Faith Center Academy. I attended the school for seven years and I honestly feel that it was the best environment for me to matricualte through my academic career. The small class sizes allow you to really get a one on one style of learning with each instructor. Having the school founded on biblical principles, you dont have alot of the things going on that you do in public school. Kids can go to school and feel safe everyday. The school gave so much to me that I am now giving back as the girl's basktball coach.

Last modified Christian Faith Center Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12