Bad
Good

We've had an absolutely wonderful experience at Mt. Energy. Mrs. Crews is a wonderful principal. My daughter adores Mrs. Scott, her teacher. Every member of the staff goes out of their way to help you out. I was pleasantly surprised to find out this school offers a strings program beginning in first grade. Overall, we've been very happy with our experience here.

Mt. Energy is a great school. The teachers are caring and dedicated. Ms. Garrison is a great leader.

My son has just completed his kindergarten year and I am so pleased. His teacher, Mrs. Branch, did an excellent job teaching students at their varying levels. Even though my son entered with reading skills, I never felt as though he was held back. Mrs. Garrison is an excellent principal and her leadership shows throughout the school. I was consistently told that Mt. Energy was the best school in Creedmoor, but now I know why. It seems that we may be relocating to the MD/DC area and, as I research schools in that area, I realize how blessed we have been at Mt. Energy. I can recommend it without any hesitation

My daughter has attended Mt Energy for the last three years and I also substitute there on occasion. I am very pleased with what has been taught in her classrooms. Mrs. Garrison is a fantastic principle. I would like to see more opportunity for parent involvement. I am very proud that my daughter is a mustang!

I have a 10 year old nephew and a 7 year old niece who attend this school and have since kindergarten. They both enjoy going to school, adore their teachers, have grown substantially as young people from the variety of extra curricular activities provided and have been shown much love and support from their teaching staff each year.

I love Mt. Energy. My grandkids go to Mt. Energy and everyone there is great. They really care about your kids and work hard to make sure they get the education they deserve.

My daughter really enjoyed her first year! She was more than prepared to move on 2 1st grade & cant wait to go back!

My son started kindergarten last year and I was very pleased with his teacher and assistant.. I am also pleased with the school overall. I am looking forward to the rest of my son's school years to come and hope that Mrs Garrison remains, because the school overall reflects her.. She and her staff are doing a great job.

I am the grandmother of an official 1st grader now. She is a very shy little girl, and had always been at home with mom. She was very skeptical about going to kindergarten, but she was blessed with a very good teacher and assistant teacher. The whole school is run very smoothly, hats off to all the staff... We couldn't have been more pleased.

Three of my children have attended this school. The principal my be 'militant' but my children love and respect her. Mt. Energy isn't a typical public school...this quality of education is usually found only in private school.

Last modified Mount Energy Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.