Dana Elementary 5

Posted July 05, 2013
Dana school is awesome. The principal and teachers are very involved with all the students and really truly care about each student. I am proud that my son goes to this school. Glad I have 2 more children that will also go to this school when they get old enough. Thank you Ms. Schofield and all the wonderful teachers at Dana school. Wildcat team all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana Elementary 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I have a 7yr. old daughter that goes to Dana. The new school is a wonderful place to learn and the teachers take great pride in teaching our kids and giving helpful hints to parents in keeping the positive attitude at home to expand our childrens horizons as youngster to teenagers and beyond.

Dana Elementary 5

Posted August 22, 2008
dana is awesome. all the teachers are very friendly. I feel safe with my kids there. especially in the newly remodled school buildings.

Dana Elementary
690 Ridge Road, Dana, NC  28724
Last modified Dana Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dana Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.