Posted August 09, 2014
School has not even started yet, but when I go by the school, I am greeted by lots of friendly faces. This school has been around for a while, but I think this will be its best year yet. The teachers are friendly, academically challenging, and love the Lord. You can't go wrong with choosing Lake Norman Christian School!

Posted February 09, 2014
I have two sons that attend Lake Norman Christian School. They have grown both academically and spiritually. We are very happy with the teachers. A great sports program offering many sports at all level of competition.

Posted January 30, 2014
My children have been attending LKNC for 5 years. This year has been incredible. Wonderful teachers, a dedicated staff, Christ centered education at a reasonable private school tuition, strong academic standards, active parent volunteers, additional sports have been added, family events and more. I am pleased with the education and confidence my 2 children have received. cholastic achievements, as well as her moral development. The teachers are wonderful role models . Parent volunteering is encouraged but not mandatory. Small class sizes (10-15 per class) allow teachers to give each student the attention and education they deserve. The school building itself is "historic" but it adds to the charm and fits in with the town of Davidson. Numerous upgrades and improvements have been made to the building and many more are in the works. Technology is being upgraded.

Posted October 09, 2013
What a wonderful school! As a regular volunteer at the school, I get to see and hear what is going on, and I just have to say, there is something really special in this school. The administrators, teachers, and even the students continue to wow me. The new headmaster is an exceptional and Christlike leader who actually listens to people and responds patiently and reasonably. Teachers truly care about educating their students - equipping them with life long learning skills, helping them develop in their minds and hearts, coming alongside individual kids to meet them where they are in life and learning, and collaborate with other teachers to best plan how to help individual children in development, and of course they teach challenging, engaging, and relevant lessons. Wow again. And the kids - they are so special. I wish all kids could have peers like these. They are a community for each other in the best sense of "community". What I've seen in general is that kids are kind to each other here, they encourage each other with sweet notes, they exert positive peer pressure, they are respectful..... Oh my goodness, can you tell that I like this place?

Posted August 06, 2013
We joined the LKNC family last year from another private school in the area. The other school was good but simply become too large. It is a great community of kids and families. I saw incredible growth of my kids academically, socially, and spiritually. As you evaluate your educational options, consider Lake Norman Christian school. I am looking forward to another great year - so are my kids.

Posted August 01, 2013
We love LKNC and are so excited for the future. Teachers and Staff are friendly, genuine people. Parents care about the school and each other. Teacher/student relationships are strong. We are eager to see what the Lord has in store for this year. :-)

Posted April 20, 2013
Wow! I read a lot of the negative posts on here. It is true, the school has been through a lot, but it has made the school a stronger place. Most business's have growing pains! It important to find the right fit to lead the school. I am very happy with the school. I know God has some amazing things in store for it.

Posted March 26, 2013
We love Lake Norman Christian! I have 2 kids at LKNC (in 5th & 7th grades). This is our 2nd year here and we have enrolled for next year. My kids were excelling in CMS (in the Talent Development Program) and they are being challenged academically here. More importantly, their spiritual growth has been amazing. Every teacher is passionate about teaching and cares very deeply about the students. I cannot imagine sending my children to any other school after experiencing what a truly Christ-centered education offers them.

Posted January 31, 2013
This is our first year at LKNC after switching from another private christian school. Our kids are thriving academically and spiritually and are really benefiting from the smaller class size. Very happy with our decision.

Posted January 12, 2013
New to the area, my children first attended a different christian school where they lost their love for school and were a number. Lake Norman Christian cares. My children are enjoying school, truly learning (not just memorizing), benefiting from smaller classes and developing their characters in a christian environment. This school has amazing teachers.

Lake Norman Christian School
251 South Street, Davidson, NC  28036
Last modified Lake Norman Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-10
Lake Norman Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 61 reviews.