Bad
Good

Posted August 20, 2012
I am a big supporter of BPS and have been actively involved with this school since my children began 4 years ago. This school gets a bad rating for test scores; this is not the fault of the school. I have first hand knowledge that teachers take these tests very seriously and even offer outside help for students who struggle. Teachers will go as far as offering pizza parties for classes who do well. I believe test scores are low because there is a large population of children who have no one at home who are actively involved with their child's education. My children are honor students and every teacher they have had has gone out of their way to help my children. The diversity in this school may be one of the best aspects of it. They learn early on that we are all the same and it is a valuable lesson for all children to learn.These children get along very well with each other and there is very little bullying compared to other schools. There is not much parent participation so I encourage parents to get involved any way they can, it is very rewarding. This is a safe environment for your child. Lisa Lambuth

Brogden Primary School 1

Posted January 23, 2012
I have two children enrolled in Brogden Primary. I have to say this is one of the worst schools I have ever been involved with. I have had a few things come up. When I approached the school about it I felt like it was brushed aside. I do NOT feel welcome in this school. Also, they sent a newsletter home stating that parents are not allowed to walk their children to class. I feel like the teachers do the best they can with what they have but, this school is seriously lacking in organization, focus, and absolutely no school spirit. My children do ok with their grades however, I will take part of the credit for that. This could be a great school but, not until things change.

Posted February 18, 2009
Wonderful teachers and administrators as well as great children!

Posted February 23, 2004
My children have been moved from 3 schools in the last six months and I must say I miss Brogden. Your school displays genuine love and concern for my child and I could see the difference in his academics and attitude!

Brogden Primary School
2253 Old Mount Olive Highway, Dudley, NC  28333
Last modified Brogden Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brogden Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top