Public charter
Durham, NC

Posted November 25, 2014
Our son has been at Carter Community Charter School for 6 years and this school is awesome! The teachers are caring and compassionate about their students. He has been challenged and has prospered to higher levels for all subjects every year. Staff handles concerns in an appropriate manner, communication is very open, via telephone and emails. I'm so glad that my family has an option for his educational choice and Carter has lived up to my expectations. Thank you for your splendid service with our son.

Carter Community Charter 1

Posted August 25, 2014
If you value your children please seek other options. My daughter was disrespected after I spent my money on shirts. The transportation director lied to my husband an self. It hard to trust adults with your children and when they don't care. Today was a nightmare. I don't wish this horrible experience on anyone.keep your children close and away from this disorginization.

Posted July 12, 2013
This is going to be my son's fifth year at Carter and every year has challenged him to continued to be an AIG student. The staff is friendly, dependable, and committed to providng excellence to the children. They consistantly send home information regarding upcoming events.

Carter Community Charter 3

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted November 20, 2007
This is our first year at Carter Community School. I have children in the 4th and 6th grade. We simply love this school, the teacher/principal involvement is phenomenal. When participating in one of the school functions I truly had a sense that the teachers really cared for their students.

Posted August 31, 2007

Carter Community Charter 1

Posted November 11, 2004
- a former student

Carter Community Charter
4100 North Roxboro Street, Durham, NC  27705
Last modified Carter Community Charter is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carter Community Charter Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top