Bad
Good

Our son has been at Carter Community Charter School for 6 years and this school is awesome! The teachers are caring and compassionate about their students. He has been challenged and has prospered to higher levels for all subjects every year. Staff handles concerns in an appropriate manner, communication is very open, via telephone and emails. I'm so glad that my family has an option for his educational choice and Carter has lived up to my expectations. Thank you for your splendid service with our son.

If you value your children please seek other options. My daughter was disrespected after I spent my money on shirts. The transportation director lied to my husband an self. It hard to trust adults with your children and when they don't care. Today was a nightmare. I don't wish this horrible experience on anyone.keep your children close and away from this disorginization.

Unstructured, Unorganized, teachers do not respond to parent request, unqualified staff, This school is the perfect place if you DO NOT care about your childs education

This is going to be my son's fifth year at Carter and every year has challenged him to continued to be an AIG student. The staff is friendly, dependable, and committed to providng excellence to the children. They consistantly send home information regarding upcoming events.

This is our first year at Carter Community School. I have children in the 4th and 6th grade. We simply love this school, the teacher/principal involvement is phenomenal. When participating in one of the school functions I truly had a sense that the teachers really cared for their students.

Last modified Carter Community Charter is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.