Agape Corner School 4

Posted August 18, 2009

Agape Corner School 0

Posted December 16, 2008
My daughter Moriah attended this school for about the span of 8 months. This school really nurtured her, gave her confidence, provided support, and many prayers. I can't say enough about this school. What made the decision really easy for me was watching the children outside reciting the pledge of allegiance. And a beautiful moment where I witnessed Aunt Jan rocking in a rocking chair with a little boy in her arms who was feeling pretty sick. And she held him in her arms and prayed the word of God over this little boy. Don't look at the asthetics of the buildings but look at the heart of the people who make Agape corner what it is. My daughter was 4 going on 5 and now she is 8 yo. She still begs me to return her to Aunt Jan and Uncle Bob.

Agape Corner School 5

Posted July 24, 2005
My daughter attends Agape Corner in Durahm,NC. I think she is doing a wonderful job being that she was once in the public school system being in a positive environment has changed her academically and socially I will allways thank Agape for what they have done spiritually and wholeheartedly. Angela legg --proud parent

Contact Information

Po Box 16027
Durham, NC 27704

Agape Corner School
Po Box 16027, Durham, NC  27704
Last modified Agape Corner School is a private school that serves grades PK-12
Agape Corner School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.