Posted July 08, 2013
Gorman is home to my family! My children have been going to Gorman since they were 4 and 2 years old. They are now 14 and 12. They have had excellent teachers while at Gorman. The staff truly love the kids and have done an exceptional job preparing them for life after GCA. Gorman is led by an exceptional principal, Mrs. Terry Chambers. They have competitive sports that begin as young as 3rd grade, a high-quality drama team that puts on 2 productions a year and they participate in a variety of extra events (spelling bee, math olympics, etc.). They even have a summer camp for 8 weeks each summer. You should go and check Gorman out if you are looking for affordable, Quality Christian education in the Durham, Creedmoor or Butner area. You will FEEL the difference as soon as you step in the doors and meet the people.

Posted June 28, 2010
I cannot say enough about the extrordinary leadership displayed by Mrs. Chambers (Principle). Her passion for creating a Christian environment for children is amazing. The teachers teach...and the kids soak it up. Their expectation for excellence goes beyond the academics and spills into the conduct and respect for adults. It is refreshing to have a place where my children can grow not only in their education but their love for Jesus.

Posted April 13, 2010
My son was at Gorman from age 3 until he finished middle school. The current staff and administration are excellent. I do not possess enough superlatives in my vocabulary to describe the principal, Ms. Chambers. My son thrived in the environment provided. My wife and I only wish that they had a High School. The band program is a plus, as are the Middle School Spring Field Trips.

Posted December 03, 2009
Gorman has very caring teachers and administration. This is our son's second year and he will be attending next year.

Gorman Christian Academy 0

Posted September 17, 2008
This is the the best Christian Schools in Durham county. My son and daughter both attend. If you want your children to get a Fantastic education with a Christian back then you will want your children to go to this school. The Principal, office and teaching staff are so loving. The tution is reasonable. They have band, and sports programs, before and after school programs also. I would never take my children anywhere else.

Gorman Christian Academy 0

Posted June 18, 2008
Teacher/Student ratio is awesome. You can really tell that the administration has a commitment to education. The prinicpal is outstanding. Our daughter is well approx. 1 grade ahead of other students because of the mentoring and coaching that her teacher gave. Highly recommended.

Posted January 02, 2008

Gorman Christian Academy
3311 East Geer Street, Durham, NC  27704
Last modified Gorman Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Gorman Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.