Lerner School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted July 19, 2015
The school changed terms of contract after signing. School is very resistant to following its own policies, playing favorites and giving people special treatment.

Posted February 11, 2015
A wonderful school with terrific teachers, administration, and staff. Awesome education and character building that prepares each child at their own level to leave with a strong Jewish identity and appreciation for doing good in the wider world. Couldn't be happier.

Posted February 10, 2015
My son is in the middle of his third and final year in the Lerner preschool, and we plan to enroll him in kindergarten at Lerner next year. We have been so impressed and delighted with his experience. The staff are creative and nurturing, the curriculum engages and pushes the kids to love learning, and the ethos of the school is one of community, warmth and caring. The facility is also lovely, and we love that he gets to learn in dedicated classrooms for general learning, art, and music, and play at the JCC's amazing gym.

Posted February 10, 2015
Both of our kids have been attending Lerner for the past few years, and we have been delighted with our experience. There is a strong sense of community at the school, and the teachers really get to know each kid. Our parent-teacher conferences are amazing: the teachers know so much about our children, how they learn, what their challenges are, and they are extremely supportive of them.

Posted January 26, 2015
This is the first year that my daughter, a second-grader, enrolled at Lerner and we are simply delighted with every aspect of her experience. Her education is superb -- her main teacher is kind, rigorous, warm and bright. The children in her grade have been wonderful. Zero bullying, exclusion or snobbery. She's taking remedial Hebrew and the school provides daily private lessons for her so she can catch up -- at no extra charge to us. My daughter is actually happy to go to school each day. It's an intimate school and I suppose if you end up with a main instructor you don't like, that can be a problem. But so far, the teachers I've been exposed to are really all winners. The only area I can't rave about is the art program. I haven't seen any great artwork come home yet.

Posted October 25, 2014
The Lerner School is an excellent school with an amazing teaching staff, beautiful facilities, and a strong commitment to high academic standards. I have a preschooler and 2nd grader enrolled at Lerner, and I feel so good dropping them off in the morning. When I pull into the school they literally jump out of the car and can't wait to start their days. I love seeing all of the engaging activities that are set up and ready to go as soon as my preschooler walks into his classroom. He is so excited to play and learn. And I am constantly amazed how my second grader is not only learning so much academically but also learning to be a good world citizen- understanding the responsibility each of us has to be compassionate, tolerant and make the world a better place. I can't say enough good things about Lerner!

Posted June 20, 2013
I am thrilled with the education my children are receiving at Lerner. Not only are the academics amazing (my children's writing, reading and math skills are well above grade level), but the Jewish flavor of the school is incredible. The students are so comfortable in their Jewish skin, because they live Jewishly everyday at school, with Judaics and t'fillah, and daily Hebrew classes. Jewish values are woven into the secular curriculum, creating a deeper, more meaningful understanding of our faith. Sending our children to Lerner is an investment in our children's future, both academically and spiritually. I can't say enough wonderful things about Lerner!

Posted November 27, 2012
Perfect school for my 3 year old daughter who is very outgoing,curious and creative and courageous at same time. She loves all the arts & Crafts they do at school and enjoy evey time they got out to play in sand. Great teachers, great staff, very warm, friendly.

Posted December 02, 2011
I cannot say enough about how amazing Lerner is as an educational resource for my children. The integrated curriculum means often times my children are having real lessons that I see them apply at home but they think they are having fun. The excitement I hear in my children's voices about what they are learning and their desire to show it off would be enough for me even if I didn't know about the integration and the high level of academic excellence that abounds. Not only is Lerner amazing because of the education in and of itself, but in addition you become a part of an amazing community. There is parent, teacher and student involvement at every level. I never feel "out of the loop". I am amazed and impressed with the friendships my children are making and, added bonus, me too! To be able to have Lerner as a resource in our lives is a blessing beyond words and yet I would go on and on.....

Posted May 11, 2007
Outstanding curriculum, wonderful teachers, family feeling all round!

Lerner School