Posted July 09, 2013
Bethesda Christian Academy is a private K-8 school. It serves over 200 students. The academy is warm, loving and caring. It strives to create a family atmosphere where students are free to focus on learning. Average end of grade scores are well above the national average. The teachers at Bethesda strive to create out of the box lessons that engage the students in higher level thinking. Common Core Standards are used to enhance the grade level objectives. The school is equipped with a state of the art computer lab; smartboards, smart TV's. Our family loves the education our children have received from BCA.

Posted May 25, 2012
Wonderful top notch Christian education with excellent caring teachers!! I am so glad I made the choice to send my child to this school.

Posted May 24, 2011
This is a great school. I probably can't say enough good about it. It is one of the least expensive of the private schools in the area. The staff are always happy and excited to see the kids, and I have never been there that anyone has even given me just a nod instead of a "Hello". My daughter has just flourished there in kindergarten, and we are looking forward to more of the same for 1st grade.

Bethesda Christian Academy
1914 South Miami Boulevard, Durham, NC  27703
Last modified Bethesda Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Bethesda Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.