K-6|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter went here for K-4 and the teacher Mrs. Stephens is an amazing teacher. She came in not reading and within 4 months was reading books. Her methods of teaching her students is phonics and she teaches them the basics so that they don't just memorize words, they can sound them out for themselves. The other teachers and staff are very friendly and caring. They invest in the kids and they expect the same from the parents. I can't say enough positive things about this school. It was a great experience.

My 5 year old just turned 5 on 02/22/13 and the K-4 teacher there had him reading before Thanksgiving!! He has excelled greater than my husband and I could have ever hoped and we are so thankful to QEI for nurturing him not only on an intellectual level, but all-around!! PHENOMENAL!!!

I have two children attending QEI. Their teachers are exceptional in teaching the child on their indivdual levels. This has allowed both of my children to blossom as individuals. The are also both becoming confident in their abilites.

I am a proud parent of a 4th grade son. This school has met all of my son's needs and then some. The teachers and staff are friendly and really care about my child. What can I say about the 4th and 5th grade team. WOW They are great!

My child is a student at QEI. I must compliment the teachers on their dedication to making sure that the kids receive a Quality Education. My only complaints are the school lack in the arts...music, art, etc. and the school does not have a decent playground for the older kids. I feel that a student receives a well rounded education when the arts are included as part of their curriculum.

My daughter has attended QEI since the first grade and the school has nurtured her into a bright and motivated student. The teachers are dedicated to their students and there is constant communication so that areas of concern are addressed before the student is behind the curriculum. There is structure and discipline but the school is still enjoyable for the students. This is absolutely a 5 star school and exceeds all expectations for the future. The curriculum is of high standards and will well prepare any student for there educational endeavors.

This school is absolutely wonderful! I recommend it to everyone. The teachers are all nurturing, well-trained and truly have the students best interests at heart. Turnover is minimal because even the teachers enjoy being there. The students score above average on EOG tests...yearly. The Afterschool program is a very positive asset and experience as well. The kids are never just running around, they have structured, fun and educational activities that the kids and staff enjoy. My son (age 10) and daughter (age 5) love the school and staff so much that they never want to leave at the end of the day :). Both of their report cards and class interaction has been exemplary...so I usually let them stay an extra few minutes each day! QEI provides a strong foundation for each student via curriculum inclusive of key learning, discipline, honesty and self-respect. It's just a wonderful place to be!

I rated this school earlier as 4-star by mistake. Intent was to rate as 5-star :). Also want to mention that once the students graduate/leave QEI and have to attend a different school, they tend to be a bit more advanced than the curriculum offered in new location. Awesome!

Last modified Quality Education Institute is a Private school that serves grades K-6