Creekside Elementary 4

Posted August 27, 2013
Creekside has a lot of great teachers. My kids have had a good experience there. I appreciate the diversity and the PTA is excellent. For whatever reason Creekside is on its 4th principal since it opened. I think this has kept Creeksidevfrom excelling in some areas.

Posted August 19, 2013
Best school ever. People are nice. It's a nice place. Love it more than any other school.

Posted May 31, 2012
Front office has wonderful people working; Teachers are great and understanding and they do their Best. My son has been in AIG program sice the Mid 2nd grade, this year he is graduating 5th grade, very please with their program; we will miss all of them dearly : (

Creekside Elementary 3

Posted November 27, 2011
The school is good, not great. Homework is redundant each week, so the kids get bored. My children rarely finish lunch, because of there just isn't enough time. They've learned, but not as much as I would like for them to learn; we work with them at home just to keep their interest and skills progressing.

Creekside Elementary 3

Posted February 16, 2010

Posted November 28, 2009
Our child is in Kindergarten at Creekside and has had a wonderful experience there. His teacher and TA are excellent and the classroom is fun, under control, and educational. The students are well-behaved and nice. The administration is responsive and friendly, and the extra classes (music, art, library) are great. We even like the Durham Public Schools after-school program. We considered private schools, but are really glad that we went with Creekside instead and recommend it.

Posted November 03, 2009
Creekside is great. Our daughter loves it there.

Posted November 03, 2009
Creekside has wonderful diversity of families that all share a common goal: quality education for our children.

Creekside Elementary 4

Posted November 01, 2009
Creekside has a wonderful staff, and a great diversity of students. The Creekside PTA is a strong organization which helps bring important events to the school like the international night, science fair, etc.. Overall, my kids have had a great learning experience at Creekside.

Posted October 30, 2009
In the education field, genuinely caring for children is a requirement. And the teachers at Creekside have kind hearts that allow them to go the extra mile to help our students learn and grow. And I cannot forget the students! They are a wonderful group of children who desire to become better and better everyday. Even our students with various challenges and obstacles have that strong desire to succeed---in spite of setbacks. Go Creekside Eagles!!! :)

Creekside Elementary
5321 Ephesus Church Road, Durham, NC  27707
Last modified Creekside Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 75 reviews.