Durham, NC

Eno Valley Elementary 3

Posted October 13, 2014
I went to have lunch with my daughter today and got the pleasure of meeting the principal. She did help me get into the building that my daughters classroom was in but she was very condescending and was extremely rude. I wasn't sure who she was when I encountered her and I was appalled when I found out from my daughters teacher that she was the principal. I feel sorry for the children that have to deal with her. No one with an attitude like hers should be allowed to interact with children.

Posted October 12, 2010
my grandchild goes there,she loves it,and is doing very well.

Posted October 03, 2009
The children are learning with reat spirit! The teachers put in long hours to make this school an exciting place! The administrators are in the front ranks, both making improvements and working shoulder to shoulder with their school community!

Eno Valley Elementary 5

Posted June 29, 2005
My son finished this year at Eno Valley. The teachers are dedicated, hard working and really pull together.He had a fantastic year, and as a parent I couldn't have been more pleased. Mrs. Bittle(principal) was always very visable and involved in all the classrooms.

117 Milton Road, Durham, NC  27712
Last modified Eno Valley Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eno Valley Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top