Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Eno Valley Elementary 1

Posted August 06, 2015
My son entered Eno Valley mid year of 2013 and it has been a nightmare. I did not like the school or the staff. STAFF are very rude. My son continued to be bullied the entire time at this school, from the classroom, on the bus and by the teacher. Parents that are not proactive in their child's school will never know what he or she truly goes thru at this school. I am thankful my son will no longer attend Eno and will NOT go to Carrington. I know his last year I had several teacher conferences and got no where but same results brush it under the rug.

Eno Valley Elementary 3

Posted October 13, 2014
I went to have lunch with my daughter today and got the pleasure of meeting the principal. She did help me get into the building that my daughters classroom was in but she was very condescending and was extremely rude. I wasn't sure who she was when I encountered her and I was appalled when I found out from my daughters teacher that she was the principal. I feel sorry for the children that have to deal with her. No one with an attitude like hers should be allowed to interact with children.

Posted October 12, 2010
my grandchild goes there,she loves it,and is doing very well.

Posted October 03, 2009
The children are learning with reat spirit! The teachers put in long hours to make this school an exciting place! The administrators are in the front ranks, both making improvements and working shoulder to shoulder with their school community!

Eno Valley Elementary 5

Posted June 29, 2005
My son finished this year at Eno Valley. The teachers are dedicated, hard working and really pull together.He had a fantastic year, and as a parent I couldn't have been more pleased. Mrs. Bittle(principal) was always very visable and involved in all the classrooms.

117 Milton Road, Durham, NC  27712
Last modified Eno Valley Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eno Valley Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top