Bad
Good

Hillandale schools,es una muy buena escuela mi hijo a aprendido mucho en esta escuela,las maestras q dia a dia trabajan ense ando a nuestros hijos a q aprendan a leer escribir etc. Gracias Hillandale por ser un buen equipo.. ...

Es una escuela muy buena yo tengo 3 nenes ahi y me gusta todo lo que wstan aprendiendo. Muy buena escuela .

Very good school Indeed. Great teachers that really worried about the kids education and well being.

I have had three of my children attend this school, and we have been very pleased with the teachers and teachers' aides, the Principal, and all of the programs offered: music, art, P.E., computers, and library. The carpool system works very well. Great community of parents as well.

This school has a very cohesive, motivated staff, excellent principals, and a welcoming building and grounds. I have two children that attend this school and have thrived here! They have always had very caring and supportive teachers, students/friends who have helped them grow as individuals and learn to share, and a nurturing environment. I would highly recommend this school to anyone and regret that others have said otherwise based on one experience at the school.

This is an outstanding school. Services, curriculum, faculty are first rate. The educational team is experienced, not only individually, but as a faculty. Led by a sensitive, strong leader in principal Bates, school has connections for support services for every child. I had three go through Hillandale and attribute their success in middle school to the foundation they got at this school.

Not very friendly interactions for newcomers. Went to pick up some kids for the first time and the guy directing traffic spoke really rude to me and told me to move along while I was trying to find the kids. Then when I went to get them in the car he yelled. You will get a ticket for that for letting them get in on driver side of the car. I don't appreciate getting yelled at when I don't even know the rules. He could have kindly explained the rules more nicely instead of yelling at me. I don't appreciate that! I told him I didn't know that was a rule there and that I would put them in on the other side next time. Gee!!! Give a someone a break!!!

I love Hillandale! I went here from kindergarden to 5th grade and it was the best school ever! Pretty much all the teachers I got were so amazing and really cared about me. Whenever I go and vist for spring fling the place is filled with color and happiness and good times. I will never forget Hillandale.

As a teacher, a parent, and a former student, I can say that there is no other school that measures up to Hillandale. We are a caring family, who not only has high expectations for our students, but care about them deeply and cheer their successes.

Hillandale Elem. school provides excellent educational experiences for its students and allows them to grow and excel. The staff is tops professionally and very loving and nurturing, from the principal Sandi Bates to Ms.Norma in the cafeteria staff who sings to each child on their birthday. I am a teacher who sent my child to Hillandale and I'd highly recommend our school to anyone who wants the best for their child.

Last modified Hillandale Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.