Posted January 07, 2014
I am surprisingly pleased with Parkwood. My son is in Kindergarten. He is struggling. My son has special needs and the genuine care and concern by his teachers and therapists is wonderful. They communicate VERY well with me and often point out issues and suggest strategies for improvement. They are open to my suggestions as well. They want him to succeed.

Posted October 25, 2010
i love that parkwood reviews things over for eogs and the websites help the kids and explain

Posted October 20, 2010
We've been at Parkwood for four years now, and it just gets better and better each year. The new principal is young, kind, and enthusiastic, plus has wisdom and understanding beyond his years. The teachers are wonderful - they really work with students as individuals, keeping the best interest of each student at heart rather than doing what's convenient or easy. I've been amazed at teachers' flexibility across the board. I highly recommend Parkwood!

Posted October 19, 2010
I love Parkwood because they work hard to prepare our children for the 21st century!

Posted October 13, 2010
I love this school, this is the first year my kids have been in public schooling. The teachers and staff are very pleasant and approachable. They truly care about the students education and well being.

Posted October 12, 2010
Great teachers, administrators and students!

Posted October 07, 2010
My daughter is a Kindergartener this year at Parkwood. She loves it! The new principal has done a great job & very involved. We love the teachers & staff there. Go Panthers!

Posted October 06, 2010
Great Sense of Community. The Principal is very involved and accessible. My daughter has loved this school!

Posted October 06, 2010
There is excitement in this school for education, community, and family. It is exhibited from the principal, teachers, assistants, students, and parents. I am thrilled to have my child attend this school.

Posted October 01, 2010
i love parkwood because all my children have attended this school. all of them have stayed honor roll students because the education they received since the beginning, of their lives!! thanks parkwood for all of your ongoing support for our students and our community!!

Parkwood Elementary
5207 Revere Road, Durham, NC  27713
Last modified Parkwood Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkwood Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews.