Sandy Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2014
Not really sure how a feel about this school my children been going since day one the turn over rate for teachers are on the higher side I speak to the asst principle more then the principle his self sometimes I forget his running the school

Sandy Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2012
My kids LOVE going to school. The teachers are creative and motivated. My kindergartner comes home every day telling me all about the fun things he did that day. They have culinary arts every Friday! My older child started here the first year they opened. I immediately noticed a change in his attitude. Everyday he learns things in a fun and exciting way.

Sandy Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2012
I have 2 children that love this school. They both look forward to dance and theatre. The teachers are very motivated and work hard to help children at every level. The first year was a work in progress. I did not give 5 stars only because there was poor communication with families about student performances, which I expected for the first year. Other than that we are very happy at this school.

Sandy Ridge Elementary School
1417 Old Oxford Hwy, Durham, NC  27704
Last modified Sandy Ridge Elementary School is a Public school
Sandy Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.