Forbush Middle 2

Posted September 26, 2013
I attended that school last year. My personal experience was not too good. The teachers were nice but 2 out of 4 teachers I had did not know what they were lecturing. I think that I only passed their class because I got the curriculum online. This school also has very disruptive students. I remember that last years 7th graders (now 8th graders) would do really bad stuff out of school. They would even have their own 'kissing hall'. I think this school is not as bad as Forbush high school but needs a lot of improvement.

Forbush Middle 5

Posted February 16, 2010
Awesome school, great staff. The kids are really enjoying it!

Forbush Middle 5

Posted November 03, 2009

Forbush Middle
1431 Falcon Road, East Bend, NC  27018
Last modified Forbush Middle is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forbush Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top