Elizabeth City, NC

Posted August 19, 2012
My daughter attended kindergarten at Central. Her teacher was awesome. She communicated with the parents very well. Great teamwork:>) Can't wait until first grade.

Posted August 12, 2012
Both of my daughters attend Central..Looking forward to the new school year. Great school!!! The teachers at Central are very nice and caring.

Posted May 04, 2011
Three of my children currently attend Central and we will be sad to go. The teachers are wonderful and keep the kids motivated and the principal, Mrs. Jones, is wonderful. The kids all say that they have a lot of fun while they are learning and that they love the school. As a parent I have always been welcome to come to the school and participate in activities with the kids. Don't let the number rating fool you, Central is a wonderful school.

Central Elementary 0

Posted April 22, 2010
My son is in kindergarden and I was very nervous about sending him to 'big boy' school! But his teachers Mrs. Rose and Mrs. Sharp have taken great care of him and Nurse Kim has eased my medical needs!

Posted February 17, 2010
I am a parent of a kindergardner and I am thrilled to have my child at Central. The entire staff is dedicated to ou children and the expectations are always high for everyone from the janitor to the parents!

Posted March 11, 2009
Having fun while learning, doing lots of work,giving praise while being disciplined and keeping parents informed seem to be the motto of Central Elementary School. We are very thrilled to have our child learning here. Mrs. grunalt, one of the first grade teachers, is just the very BEST!

Posted February 28, 2007
this is a great school so far so good great teachers and great staff. very satisfied with school

Posted September 23, 2004
This is an excellent school. I am very impressed with the quality of the education my child is receiving. The principal is outstanding and her expectations of parents, students, faculty and staff are exceptional. I feel this is one of the most qualified schools in this district and would highly recommend this school to anyone who cares about the quality of their childs education.

Central Elementary
1059 Us Hwy 17, Elizabeth City, NC  27909
Last modified Central Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top