Posted August 03, 2013
WORST SCHOOL I HAVE SEEN YET. The teachers are not proactive at all. When I contact the teachers I have waited over a month until I heard back from the teachers. They do not let you know what is going on with your child. I will be moving my children out of this area as soon as possible. I have dealt with this school for 3 years and 2 kids.

Elizabeth City Middle 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Because my daughter attends there, and I am a substitute teacher there. The teachers all geniuinely care about the students and do their best to ensure each individual student has every chance for success. I have substituted at the other middle school in town and it makes a mockery of what a school should be.

Elizabeth City Middle 0

Posted April 07, 2010
This a great school. The teachers work hard to get you to to pass my favorite teachers are Mr. Simons and Ms. Culpepper

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted December 01, 2008

Posted September 23, 2008
This school is amazing. It has some flaws but great teachers and all in all its just great. I loved going there and I will never forget it!^_^

Posted June 28, 2008

Elizabeth City Middle 3

Posted April 30, 2004
The current facility is very old, but a new one is scheduled to be built within two years. This school does not stress reading, which is so stressed in elementary school. My daughter is in her 2nd year there and she rarely has any homework. Morale is lacking there amongst the students and teachers. New school should definitely lift the morale. The band students don't even have a band room anymore due to the mildew caused from the last major hurricane! They have to meet in an outside trailor!

Posted January 14, 2004
This school is a big dissapointment. The facility is falling apart. Administrative staff is extremely lacking. Even the bus drivers for the school are disrespectful to the children. Avoid sending your child to this school if at all possible. Parent participation is extremely lacking if not altogether absent. Most students could care less, which adds to a poor working environment for the students who excell. Elizabeth City sends children to school according to where you live. Pay attention to school districts. The county will not bend on choosing a school for your child.

Elizabeth City Middle
1066 Northside Road, Elizabeth City, NC  27909
Last modified Elizabeth City Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elizabeth City Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top