Elizabeth City, NC

Posted August 05, 2012
My two children thrived and learned at Pasquotank elementary, they have first class teachers and a very strong AIG program. Too bad is always the same group of parents in all the activities. Also the school is surrounded by a bad neighborhood and there are some mean kids there, but do not let that deter you from putting your kids here, the building is old but the minds of the teachers are fresh and willing to work. I would give 10 stars if I could.

Posted March 09, 2012
I love Pasquotank Elementary School. The staff, teachers and principal definitely put the children first. I'm glad my child 2 boys go to this school!

Posted November 09, 2011
The entire staff at Pasquotank Elementary are dedicated to teaching all students to meet the needs of the 21st Century and beyond. The teachers teach children not the test. Way-To- Go PES!

Posted May 21, 2010
The principal, teachers and staff are all dedicated to helping students reach their full potential and succeed in everything they do. I am proud to work here.

Posted May 21, 2010
I love Pasquotank Elementary School because the staff care about the children. They do all they can so that each child's individuals needs are met. The learning and engagement that goes on at this school is remarkable. Keep up the good work!

Posted May 21, 2010
I love Pasquotank Elementary School. The teachers, staff, and principal definitely put the children first. I'm glad my child had a chance to attend this school.

Posted May 20, 2010
The teachers and the principal are dedicated to helping each child to succeed. We have had a great two years there!

Posted May 20, 2010
I love Pasqotank Elementary because it is a safe and caring environment for my two children. They have been taught for the past 4 years with compassion and understanding. The teachers and volunteers are not just people who teach my children but an extended family as well.

Posted May 20, 2010
The school is a great school. The principal cares about each and every child and staff member, which then makes the staff care about everyone. My daughter is achieving very high goals and she is loving it.

Posted May 20, 2010
I love PES because of the relentless effort of our principal and staff to always strive to be their very best! I know that my kids are safe and that they will be challenged to reach goals beyond their expectations. The enrichment classes such as AIG and HOST are top notch and really give the kids the most outstanding opportunity to succeed.

Pasquotank Elementary
1407 Peartree Road, Elizabeth City, NC  27909
Last modified Pasquotank Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pasquotank Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top