Posted July 18, 2011
Cant say enough about this wondrerful school. Great teachers and staff!!! I am looking forward to many more years at this school for my daughter and my son:)

Posted November 08, 2009
I love this school. I have 2 children that have attended Weeksville Elementary and I cannot say enough good things. The Principal, Mr. Jolly, is wonderful. He knows all the kids by name. The teachers communicate with the parents and they really care about the children. I moved specifically to be in the Weeksville Elementary School district and it was the best decision I ever made.

Weeksville Elementary 0

Posted August 14, 2009
Awesome. I am so grateful to have the option of sending my daughter to this school.

Posted January 22, 2008

Posted December 16, 2007
The principle, Mr. Jolly (what an appropriate name!), loves the students and has every single name down within the first week on the new school year. He is very active with the students and sends good children to his office just to congratulate them on how well they are doing. It is a small school, but this is more of a positive thing than a negative one. Everyone loves the teachers, and the teachers love the children. Academics are very high at Weeksville, due to the awesome teachers. Some teachers are only at work because they are being paid, but I trully believe--and know---that's not the reason the teachers are working at WES.

Weeksville Elementary 0

Posted October 26, 2007
I agree this is the best possible school a child can attend. My children all do and have done well in this scool for years. The teachers all keep in close contact with the parents and let you know what is going on with your child from week to week. I give Weeksville an A+

Posted October 29, 2005
This was the best school my children have ever attended. The warmth, compassion, and dedication to education is unmatchable in this county.

Posted October 10, 2005
I could not be happier and more proud to be a Weeksville parent. My son is excelling and is being challenged by caring and intelligent teachers and role models. You almost have to go to the school to believe the amount of warmth and spirit. You can tell when a school has a great leader because the teachers and other staff are happy which in turn makes for a wonderful learning environment. The parent involvement has a lot to do with the success of this school also. All around it is an outstanding school and the reason that we decided to buy a house in Weeksville school district was to give our children the opportunity to experience excellence.

Posted February 21, 2005
- a staff
I just began working at Weeksville Elementary and I believe that has the highest level of teacher excitement that I have ever seen. The students are great, and so is the administration. I wish that I lived in Pasquotank County so that one day my children would be able to attend this school.

Weeksville Elementary
1170 Salem Church Road, Elizabeth City, NC  27909
Last modified Weeksville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weeksville Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.