Bad
Good

Cant say enough about this wondrerful school. Great teachers and staff!!! I am looking forward to many more years at this school for my daughter and my son:)

I love this school. I have 2 children that have attended Weeksville Elementary and I cannot say enough good things. The Principal, Mr. Jolly, is wonderful. He knows all the kids by name. The teachers communicate with the parents and they really care about the children. I moved specifically to be in the Weeksville Elementary School district and it was the best decision I ever made.

Awesome. I am so grateful to have the option of sending my daughter to this school.

The principle, Mr. Jolly (what an appropriate name!), loves the students and has every single name down within the first week on the new school year. He is very active with the students and sends good children to his office just to congratulate them on how well they are doing. It is a small school, but this is more of a positive thing than a negative one. Everyone loves the teachers, and the teachers love the children. Academics are very high at Weeksville, due to the awesome teachers. Some teachers are only at work because they are being paid, but I trully believe--and know---that's not the reason the teachers are working at WES.

I agree this is the best possible school a child can attend. My children all do and have done well in this scool for years. The teachers all keep in close contact with the parents and let you know what is going on with your child from week to week. I give Weeksville an A+

Last modified Weeksville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.