Posted July 15, 2010
I love this school! I have three children that attend, and they have all had great teachers.

Northside Elementary 3

Posted March 31, 2010

Northside Elementary 1

Posted April 08, 2009
I am not happy with this school at all. There is no leadership and they have a ton of communcations issues. I know my daughter is not receiving the quality of education she needs. They offer a tutoring program that seemed ok, but only kids who get free lunch are able to get help. So if you can afford to buy your kids lunch then they should automatically be smart and not need any help. I can't wait to move away from this school and area!

Northside Elementary 2

Posted February 26, 2009

Northside Elementary 3

Posted January 09, 2009

Northside Elementary 1

Posted April 03, 2008

Posted February 10, 2008
I chose to live in Northsides school district because of this school. Mr. Harris, who is currently the district principal of the year, is absolutely wonderful. I have had my kids there for the last 5 years. The staff is great. I don't worry about my childs saftey or academics.

Posted December 29, 2007
Northside is a good school. Everyone is so nice there. This year has been a little difficult for my child and many in her class due to the teacher being on maturnity leave and them having a sub for so long. I am hoping that when the teacher comes back things will straighten out. Also my other daughter has Mrs. Winslow and I have to give her credit she is awesome this is my second child to have her and she is wonderful with the kids and I just love her. Make sure your Kindergarden children get her she is great.

Northside Elementary 4

Posted August 17, 2007
I have found Northside Elementary to be a wonderful school for my son. He has attended there for the past three years and we have been very pleased with all his teachers and the support staff. They have been very willing to listen and follow through with any requests we have had with regard to his education. Everyone was very approachable and they created a wonderful learning atmosphere. I believe it is the lack of parent involvement that has created a low score. I don't think this score accurately represents how well this school has preformed for most of the children there.

Northside Elementary 0

Posted July 20, 2007
I would like to say the teachers that my children have had are just terrific and I have alot of respect for them and they have taught my children well. The best teacher in the school is Mrs. Winslow she prepares all her kids for first grade very well and continues a relationship even after they have moved on. I do have only good thoughts about this school and never had a problem that wasnt resolved.

Northside Elementary
1062 Northside Road, Elizabeth City, NC  27909
(252) 335-2033
Last modified Northside Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.