Bad
Good

P W Moore Elementary 2

Posted June 11, 2014
P W Moore needs a principal that does not have favorites. Someone that has a backbone, and will reprimand those who need it. This school has a hand full of good teachers. The others seem to only be there, to be there. There is very little parental involvement. I have never seen an elementary school like this before. This school needs a lot of prayers.

Posted September 09, 2009
I do agree with the 1st comment and the navy wife,i just do as much as i can with my child so when we leave here he wont be behind,i feel so sorry for this town

Posted November 14, 2008
This school is HORRIBLE. It is very disorganized and depending on who you know, depends on the treatment you will receive. My child has gone there for 3 years and I can't WAIT to get her out. There are some very sweet teachers, but even some of the 'higher up' staff sounds very uneducated when they talk. Someone needs to step in and help that school so the children have a better chance of achieving when they leave there. If you can help it, find another school.i

P W Moore Elementary 5

Posted June 21, 2007
I work at one of the more highly reviewed schools and have had my children in the more desired neighboring Camden County school district, yet when I moved back to Elizabeth City I was delighted that I could enroll my youngest in PW Moore. Two older siblings had had some years in that school and never had a school felt so welcoming. My offers to volunteer and be a part of the school were gratefully accepted, where at other 'better' schools I feel as if they think they are superior and parents get in the way. Car drop off is dangerous. Anyway, this school just feels good, warm and nurturing of the children. Great principals so far, too!

P W Moore Elementary 2

Posted April 18, 2007
This schools car drop off is unsafe.The staff seems very disorganized. I was very disappointed when my children started here. Navy wife

P W Moore Elementary 5

Posted December 29, 2005
PW MOORE is an excellent school, the teachers are great and have many years of experience, some of them have taught me and are now teaching my son.Parents are always welcome to be involved in all school activities. At PW MOORE you know that they care about your child and put in 100% to meeting my childs academic needs.

606 Roanoke Ave, Elizabeth City, NC  27909
Last modified P W Moore Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.