Posted July 19, 2009
Thanks for being there when we need your staff and understanding.blessings

Pasquotank County High 4

Posted March 04, 2008

Posted July 27, 2005
Pasquotank County High School is an awesome place to get your education. It is an organized home where the teachers and staff do their best to communicate and help you to learn. My daughter absolutly loves attending P-tank. This is her last year and she will miss it. -Happy Mother

Posted May 12, 2004
I know that most teens are not supposed to like their school but I love going to PCHS. P-Tank has provided such a good environment for me. I have learned alot since my freshman year and I owe it to PCHS. My teacher have always been understanding and able to help me understand things when I didnt think I could. The coolest thing is our principal because usually principals know the kids who spend alot of time in their office but she knows everyone, no matter if you're always good, always bad, or (like most of us) somewhere in between.

Pasquotank County High
1064 Northside Road, Elizabeth City, NC  27909
Last modified Pasquotank County High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pasquotank County High Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.